Tess

Air Con Service or Repair in Altinkum
:bigkiss:

I put this post in the Altinkum Forum as that is the area I am in!!! Hope it's okay here.

When I was in Altinkum in January the air con unit in the living area was playing up, didn't need the cool air I can assure you!!! lol. It switched on okay and the lights etc came on, but would not blow out any air, we had the other air cons on full heat so the apartment heated up and ocassionaly I kept going back to the living room one but never could get it to go. Got on a chair opened the cover, took out the filter and cleaned it etc, still no joy. Was only there for a week and it somehow flew in and on the day of leaving I realised I should have got someone out to see this Air con!!!! Got home never really thought about it and now today I am thinking Wow!!! 5 weeks till we go back and suddenly it hits me Jeez what about the air con, if it isn't working we will be sweltered!!!
Anyway!!!! Ramble over!!!! What I do want to ask is!!!
Did or have any of you kind peeps ever used anyone to have a look at their Air Con Units, I ask this as in high Summer sometimes when things go wrong its like ' Spot the holidaymaker ' Lets get a new Air Con sale!!! I can understand if the thing is Kaput but what I want to avoid is anyone seeing a quick and easy sale, it is not soooo old the unit I think perhaps if I got the right person it might be repairable. Have any of you peeps ever had one repaired or would you be likely to know what can go wrong with them. Any help gratefully received, thanks all.
:bigkiss:

biggles

biggles
might want re gassing [outside compressor ] the guy round our way charges £20 for a service & re gas .. But cant help as you are way out of our area . i have to say though a service [filter clean ] is pretty easy by anyone . But if a re gas us needed thats diff.

Tess

:cheer2: Super to even know that Biggles, I had no idea Re: re-gassing so that is a plus!!! I wouldn't look so big a numpty by even knowing that and if I suggested that to someone who came out they would think I knew something (even tho you and I both know I don't lol!! but don't worry I'm a good actress). Thanks so much for taking the time to answer, I do think it is a simple problem as the unit has had no abuse and is relatively new. Thanks :cheer2::cheer2:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom