jeff moor

Aidat help
Can anyone tell me what the legal position is re: charging aidat for a duplex that has been converted into 2 seperate apartments. As only one tapu exists for this property is it legal to charge for 2. Will be grateful for any help or information on where i can find out.

celtic

Aidat help
Can anyone tell me what the legal position is re: charging aidat for a duplex that has been converted into 2 seperate apartments. As only one tapu exists for this property is it legal to charge for 2. Will be grateful for any help or information on where i can find out.

Both parties have to contribute to the expenses of a property which is jointly used, Jeff. If one of the users deny to make a payment for the maintenance and other expenses, the other one can start an action or execution process in the courts.

jeff moor

Aidat help
Thanks for the reply but still not sure if that means both parties pay same as all the other owners or do they pay 50% each of one monthly fee

celtic

Aidat help
Thanks for the reply but still not sure if that means both parties pay same as all the other owners or do they pay 50% each of one monthly fee

It's not the debt of the persons, but the apartment. Therefore, both parties shall pay the 50% of a maintenance demanded for each apartment, unless the contrary was agreed on the management plan and shown in the main project.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom