butt007

Warren
AGM's, Meetings, etc
Just been informed by a friend that the Gov. have issued a notice that all assemblies, meetings, AGM's etc. have been postponed for 3 months.

Don't know if this means that they are illegal and you are in trouble if you have one or go to one or not? Warren

AGM's, Meetings, etc
Just been informed by a friend that the Gov. have issued a notice that all assemblies, meetings, AGM's etc. have been postponed for 3 months.

Don't know if this means that they are illegal and you are in trouble if you have one or go to one or not? Warren

They certainly had been banned until 2nd December but havent heard anything beyond that date. Would make sense though.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
AGM's, Meetings, etc

Turkey or UK?

akbukowl

AGM's, Meetings, etc
Ours was banned in the 4 of October by he state governor and it caused a lot of problems mainly with the bank Isbank who will not allow access to the facilities until a new meeting as been arranged and new authorisation are given.
Fortunately we where able to set up direct debits and standing order to cover us until May.
The bank have really been unhelpful unlike others who have assisted i can't understand there actions because the accounts have always carried an healthy balance but we will take our business elsewhere.

AGM's, Meetings, etc
Ours was banned in the 4 of October by he state governor and it caused a lot of problems mainly with the bank Isbank who will not allow access to the facilities until a new meeting as been arranged and new authorisation are given.
Fortunately we where able to set up direct debits and standing order to cover us until May.
The bank have really been unhelpful unlike others who have assisted i can't understand there actions because the accounts have always carried an healthy balance but we will take our business elsewhere.

They do not deserve your site's custom. Our site is with TEB and I generally would not recommend them. However they have been very flexible during this covid period.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom