luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Afyon here we come !
Well in a few days time we are off to Afyon to visit Ibrahims family
We are taking a couple of friends with us who have never been before --
hopefully they will enjoy - but I do keep telling them that it is NOT a luxury house we are visiting !
I have been to Afyon many times and find it a little humbling - the village where we go to is so poor -- we are taking un wanted clothes / bedding / blankets etc with us -- to give to the very poor - if any one has anything they do not need any more -- please pm me and we could make good use .
Obviously NOT open sleeved T shirts etc as all the ladies there are covered - but trousers / slacks etc
Afyon town itself is beautiful and we will be going to the Spa baths - supposed to be the best baths around - lets hope I will get some healing !
It seems such a shame to be leaving the lovely Yalikavak sun shine - today was 24 dgs to go where it is about 10 dgs daytime and minus 1 at night -- so plenty of woolies for us

Moggycat

Afyon here we come !
Hi Sue,
Hope you enjoy the change of scenery, it's colder there than in England at the moment, although very wet and windy here, still looks lovely in Bodrum area, maybe we should have stayed a bit longer, Best wishes for your improving health as well. Moggycat

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Afyon here we come !
Hope you all have a great time, it will be a good break for you and Ibrahim Sue, after the last few hellish weeks you've been through.

Hehe Des you're going to be de-toxed when you get back, lol. I'd pack a crate of Efes in the boot if I was you, lol

thingthong

Afyon here we come !
Sounds lovely,and you have a heart of gold always looking out for those who are worse off than you......

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Afyon here we come !
Hope you all have a great time, it will be a good break for you and Ibrahim Sue, after the last few hellish weeks you've been through.

Hehe Des you're going to be de-toxed when you get back, lol. I'd pack a crate of Efes in the boot if I was you, lol

Going to !

Lin

Afyon here we come !
Hi Sue, I hear the toilet facilities are wonderful too!! lol. Have a lovely break though, bet it will be lovely to see Ibrahims family, and get some relaxation.
Linda.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Afyon here we come !
Nothing wrong with a field, a handful of grass or a soft cows tongue. Mmmmm.....

ChrisBobs

Afyon here we come !
So YaliDes, are you helping with holding down the beast for the Kurban?
It will be a great time to be part of the celebrations- just get the hang of the kissing the elders hands , and get used to kids doing the same to you. ( and take slip on shoes and slippers!!!!!)

felixthecat

felixthecat
Afyon here we come !
have good tıme ın afyon yalıdes ı have been there.yes very turkısh nıce experıcence.stayed wıth turkısh famıly.lovely town and lovely people.
and perhasp you can brıng us some clotted cream back for xmas faır.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Afyon here we come !
So YaliDes, are you helping with holding down the beast for the Kurban?
It will be a great time to be part of the celebrations- just get the hang of the kissing the elders hands , and get used to kids doing the same to you. ( and take slip on shoes and slippers!!!!!)

Really looking forward to it.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom