sunlight

Aer lingus Dublin to Izmir
Hi, anyone done this flight, if so what was it like?, we have always gone with Turkish airlines so food and a drink and lots on your in-flight entertainment, don't know what will be on offer with are lingus, ?

Haven,t done Dublin, but Aer Lingus are generally very basic but ok. Prices seem a lot cheaper then Turkish Airlines. Expect to pay extra for food on flight.

Sarahlou

Yes, I have done Dublin - Izmir for the last few years. Have had no problems at all. Basic no inflight entertainment, food, bags etc extra. However at the minute flights are expensive, I booked in December and my flights were very cheap. If I had to pay the current prices then I would definitely be more interested in going Turkish airlines

Baba Moss

Hi, I've traveled with Aer Lingus before and no problems. I now travel with Turkish Airlines, good inflight dining and entertainment and for me, more convenient arrival times into Dublin.

michaelm

Aer Lingus only provides flights during the tourist season -late March to late October. For the first and last month each season there is only one flight each week on a Saturday. For the other months there is also a Tuesday flight. Checked in luggage is quite expensive but the main advantage is just one flight - avoiding the switch between terminals at Ataturk airport.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom