karios

Living in Gumusluk
Aegeanflights
We used to use aegeanflights but they have become so expensive, we paid at least £40 each less this year by using Thompson.

B

biskit4444

Aegeanflights
We used to use aegeanflights but they have become so expensive, we paid at least £40 each less this year by using Thompson.

ive just put in 18 june 2010 till 5 july from lba -dalaman, £187 return,impressed,cheers:animation

willip

willip
Aegeanflights
Well I looked for May and they were over £350 each so you did well.

you have to be flexible with your dates go back onto Cheap flights: compare prices, find airline tickets - Skyscanner and type in May but click the button return and button for whole of month, just done it for May and they have got flights for between £80 and £100 one way. not as cheap as last year but i have search all other flight prices and for May i was getting quoted £280 one way. Pat

Aegeanflights
Bargain flights on thompson website

Manchester to Dalaman Monday 27th july -3rd Aug 2009

£99 return............wish I had holidays left

Bebelka

Aegeanflights
I was gutted, booked flights this year 3rd Aug - 31st paid top price, and Hey ho week later cheap flights going on 3rd-28th Aug half price, lucky Carol got the ticket.
why did you not advertise a week earlier? I just looked at the link and nearly cried........That's life.
Still looking froward to a month in the sun,:)

TONY MORRIS

Aegeanflights
I have booked with Thomas Cook because they were nearly £100 cheaper than Thomson flying from Bristol for August 2010. It seems that there are less flights going to Bodrum this year and next From Bristol and Cardiff:33:

tjd

Aegeanflights
Cheap flights: compare prices, find airline tickets - Skyscanner have got some cheap Aegean flights for 2010 on their web page.
just got 2 people booked for 18th June till the 5th July 2010 for £360.that is with some extras. hope this help somebody Pat

Lucky you - this is for 2 from Belfast - Bodrum for end May 2010 for 2 weeks. Must be something wrong with the lookup - I hope!

Depart : 20:05 - 02:30 BFS-BJV flythomascook.com £298.99
Return : 01:55 - 04:35 BJV-BFS flythomascook.com £282.99

£1,163.96 Total price inc. estimated tax
Prices checked daily. Fares may change due to availability at time of booking.

Last edited:

Martyn

Aegeanflights
Flights are not even close to what they were 3 or 4 years ago. I didn't pay more than £100 per ticket return for 4 consecutive holidays. There were plenty of empty seats on my last trip so they are still not getting it right.

Talkinman

Aegeanflights
For any interested ppl Goldtrail are now doing Liverpool to Bodrum,The latest I saw was the 1st August for a 1 week return a few mins ago was £100 PP and for a 2 week flight £130. Looks like a good deal.
Other airports are available

ted j

Aegeanflights
We Have Just Got Back From Altinkum (17-24 July) Booked with Travel Republic,Flew With Saga No Probs, We Had a Row Of Seats Between Us Both Ways (About 15 Empty Seats) £430, 1 Week B&B .If You Can Wait Till Nearer The Time, Try Cheapflights.co.uk . At The Moment, You Can Get Manchester to Bodrum For£239 1st And 22nd Of Sept. Ted

Last edited:
Aegeanflights
I wanted a light for the May half term next year but the prices are so high. If we had booked when Aegewan were first released it was a good price but our friends left it too late to decide. Will just have to wait and see what turns up next year, we can always look at Easyjet or Pegasus when they are released

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Aegeanflights
All our flights booked for 2010 with Aegean May July and Oct, 2 weeks each time, July obviously the dearest at £175 return.

Aegeanflights
Wish we could plan our holidays a year ahead but with our busy lifestyle, music etc and family planning babies and weddings and an elderly mother its just not possible a year ahead.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Aegeanflights
Wish we could plan our holidays a year ahead but with our busy lifestyle, music etc and family planning babies and weddings and an elderly mother its just not possible a year ahead.

Awww, one day you will Lesley. We no children and both semi retired, just our Dog Monty, I make sure that he can be looked after by his one to one carer before we book flights, he is our baby and our flight timings are booked around him. It does make the year fly by tho' as you wait for the next flight slot to arrrive, lol.

Lesley

Aegeanflights
Time definately flies by when you book that flight and start counting down...booked my flights for Bodrum last September and finally fly again tomorrow!!! There are bargains to be had if you can book so far ahead but I have no animals or children to cater for just myself!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom