dksbbs

AegeanFlights just released Summer 2010
The flights are now on sale, released about 20 minutes ago.

I've just booked my flights for August 2010, £190 each compared to £156 for this year but I'm happy with that price.

Dave

Martyn

I won't book with them again. I booked last year for this June. They changed the price and added £20 per ticket fuel surcharge but more so of a problem they changed the date, time and airport.

Last edited:

dksbbs

Looks like there are not for sale again, but I have a booking reference so wonder if I just managed to get in while they were setting the site up for Tuesday.

Dave

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
I just did a search for prices for a few different dates, and nothing available. And you're just too fussy Martyn :)

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
I've managed to book for May and October, but for Manchester July's are not coming up.......................:17:

bev timms

bev timms
hi

i almost had 2 lots booked then as i went through the system they disappeared off screen. i could scream!!! hope it is a glitch and more will be available???

jan:114mf:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
They might be doing an update and they come back on cheaper, all of us who've grabbed the first few will not be happy bunnies, lol

bev timms

bev timms
what time do they release on the 2nd? just my luck...we are changing internet providers that day. cant believe it!!!!

jan

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
what time do they release on the 2nd? just my luck...we are changing internet providers that day. cant believe it!!!!

jan

There are some airports available to book now, it's just that I cannot get anything up for July from Manchester at the moment. I would imagine that they would be made available on line from midnight 02.06.09.

bev timms

bev timms
thanks

i can find flights ie birmingham to bodrum than bodrum to manchester, but when you put the exact same date in for manchester as the flight on show...it says none available!!

sorry if i sound thick...but when you say midnight on the second, do you mean night of 1st going into the 2nd or night of the 2nd going into the 3rd???????

jan

:321oi::splat::splat:

roynjaqui

Just been trying to book for May half term next year and its sold out already!!!

tomc1984

We just fouind the same thing for Newcastle for august, surely not sold out yet, £175 return for July August, not bad, hope they come back on.

bankieken

Checked the prices for July 2010.

Flights are £70 per person more expensive than what we paid for this year so will be giving it a miss. When Aegean started out the prices were very keen but each year they have increased significantly and the level of reliability and customer service has nose dived.

Carrier of last resort (excluding of corse the dreaded Goldtrail).

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
thanks

i can find flights ie birmingham to bodrum than bodrum to manchester, but when you put the exact same date in for manchester as the flight on show...it says none available!!

sorry if i sound thick...but when you say midnight on the second, do you mean night of 1st going into the 2nd or night of the 2nd going into the 3rd???????

jan

:321oi::splat::splat:

Hi Jan,

It's frustrating as I can get Birmingham for July, we actually went from Birmingham in May and it wasn't that bad and charges for car park were only £44 for the 2 weeks. Yea sorry I would think midnight Monday night as we go into Tues the 2nd, no you're not thick.

Lesley

Latest Posts

Top Bottom