mandy

Aegean xmas flİghts
aegean flights have changed there xmas flight tımes and are now usıng pegasus you have to notıfy them ıf you stıll want to go or they offerıng you full refund

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
Aegean xmas flİghts
yes ours have been changed flight times terrible now, leaving Bodrum at 5.40 am instead of a nice 3pm flight and also 9am ish leaving Manchester on the return, not good should have been 7pm.............booo

the only one saving grace is that we will now be home for about 5pm on the 4th instead of 3am on the 5th

Aegean xmas flİghts
Hi,,,I'm in a state of panic now,,,unable to get through to aegean either online or by phone. Our flight is on 21st Dec Bodrum to Manchester at 15.30. Are they still flying to Manchester direct and what is the new departure time plse,,, will keep trying to contact them,,,thanks

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
Aegean xmas flİghts
I think they are flying direct leaves Bodrum at 5.40am on 21st to Manchester arriving at 8.15 am and back on 4th Jan leaves Manchester at 9.05am arrives Bodrum at 15.10

I got an email earlier today as did my husband who booked later than me

Aegean xmas flİghts
Babsgood,,, thanks very much,,,we booked through Agent in Yali so we hadn't been informed. Will go and see them tomorrow. Many thanks for saving me worrying overnight,,

Aegean xmas flİghts
Just texted my friends in Turkey they are coming back on 21st December, and did not know about the change, they are worried now as they have already had to change their flight once because Thomascook cancelled their November flight,

sharon

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Aegean xmas flİghts
Cant we tell its winter time again -- well done Aegean !!! - get the
""Jobs worth ""
cap on !

Gail

Aegean xmas flİghts
yes ours have been changed flight times terrible now, leaving Bodrum at 5.40 am instead of a nice 3pm flight and also 9am ish leaving Manchester on the return, not good should have been 7pm.............booo

the only one saving grace is that we will now be home for about 5pm on the 4th instead of 3am on the 5th

Now why do you care about times, you will have someone in tow on the way backwho you have been waiting for for a long time :424bw:

uncle fester

Senior Member.
Aegean xmas flİghts
don't panic everyone you will receive a e mail by the end of the day,so check your inbox,and a full refund is available.

PGT 414 - Manchester 0905 / 1510 Bodrum

PGT 413 - Bodrum 0540 / 0815 Manchester

Manchester – Bodrum Route – 21st & 28th December 4th Jan affected

OHY 818 / 817 change to PGT 414 / 413

aegeanfights merry christmas and happy new year.:49:

Last edited:

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
Aegean xmas flİghts
Gail, I am more than happy to be coming back earlier, if we are home by 5pm we can be out for a beer later!!!!!

by the way we are having a get together 5th Jan 4pm onwards at Local Pub you and Gary are most welcome!!!

tomc1984

Aegean xmas flİghts
What about Boxing Day, Manchester to Bodrum, anyone got any news, I have not heard anything.

uncle fester

Senior Member.
Aegean xmas flİghts
hello if there is something on the 26th dec (boxing day) it's a first check your dates? its the 28th NOT 26th.:49:

Aegean xmas flİghts
Well I booked with a travel agent here in Turkey for Man - Bod on 21st,,,hope that they can understand and sort this out tomorrow.

tomc1984

Aegean xmas flİghts
Sorry, we did not book direct with Aegean we used Goldtrail but the flight is still Onur Air and shows on our documentation as 26th. Boxing Day. Hopefully panic over!

Top Bottom