Mushroom

Aegean Flights Winter flight sale
I don't think it's been mentioned already, but Aegean flights start their winter flight sale for 2008 -2009 on 4th March 2008.
Best prices are those booked early for you lousy sods that can go anytime !!
I am only the messenger so please don't moan to me about cancellations or whatever. Until you've had 15+ hours delay with Thomas Cook, you really haven't lived !!

Glen

Oh thanks Mushroom. We've keep putting the dates in and hoping. Now we know when. Cheers

ROYREME

Mushroom said:
I don't think it's been mentioned already, but Aegean flights start their winter flight sale for 2008 -2009 on 4th March 2008.
I am only the messenger so please don't moan to me about cancellations or whatever. Until you've had 15+ hours delay with Thomas Cook, you really haven't lived !!
Now now Mushroom dont you mean Lucky sods, of which i am.Never the less thanks for the info, i will be on the net 4th March. :pressie: :pressie: :cheers:

tjd

Mushroom said:

You must have been on the same flight as me last June, unless ThomasCook make a habit of 15 hour delays.

TJD

Mushroom

Mine was last October and I can't put what I really think was the cause on here as I might get sued !

I'll PM you and compare notes.

Terry S

Is easter in march again next year if so I need only 4 days off work. Roll on the 4th

luddendenturk

The Very Fat Sailor!
Hi Terry S

Easter Sunday in 2009 falls on 12th April.

Hope that this helps.

Terry S

Thanks luddendenturk looks like i will have to have 5 days off . Wonder why easter keeps on moving ?

Not sure if this is the right place where I am posting, so apologies if it isn't.
Is anyone going out from Gatwick to Dalaman on Monday 3rd March on flight TCX448K leaving 12.15 arriving Dalaman 18.20pm on a Thomas Cook flight? Reason is if anyone is going on an onward journey to Marmaris or even better, Datca, would they be willing to share a taxi or minibus with husband and self?

Mushroom

Now that Luddendenturk has given the dates for easter Sunday, all I've got to do is figure out when the kids are off, is it before during or after ?

Mushroom

Thanks CathnJohn,

The kids are at High school, is it a week or a fortnight? I am lost with all this.

Sorry for going slightly off thread.

CATHNJOHN

Hi its 2 weeks for Easter,one week for High school in May,only in Wakefield Area though,other areas are different.We have different Easter holidays this year to a lot of other parts of the country , other areas going further into March with Easter being so early this year.Cant get my kids to come with us anyway,just the 3 year old.

Mushroom

Thanks for that. I like the bit about "can't get your kids to come with you"

Can't get rid of mine (yet!)

Last edited:

Smiler

Terry S said:
Thanks luddendenturk looks like i will have to have 5 days off . Wonder why easter keeps on moving ?
Apparently its to do with cycles of the moon. (Or is that women??) :biggrin:

teresa

Free Thinker
Easter falls on the first Sunday after the first full moon on or after the vernal equinox.

Easter dates for the next few years are:

2009 April 12
2010 April 4
2011 April 24

Latest Posts

Top Bottom