sarah391

Aegean flights released early
:Flower:I have just booked next years flights with Aegean (even though they aren't supposed to go on sale until tomorrow!). May - Whit week £186, August £191 and October £161.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
We've just booked with Aegean for July 2010 flight, two weeks, £155pp return from Manchester.

Reactions: ken

luddendenturk

The Very Fat Sailor!
I have decided to give them a miss this year! Paid £70 in 2007, £140 in 2008 and this year they want over £165!

They are getting too pricey, and the idea of paying over 12 months in advance, in full, for cramped seats and a shortened (6.1/2 or 13.1/2 day) holiday is a bit rich.

Has anyone told them that the likes of Easyjet and Jet2 are now flying the same routes? :17:

Hi all from up North (Scotland)

Just booked for September 2010 from Glasgow to Bodrum return for a total of £292 for two passengers.

(But only 15kgs each of luggage)

Sandy

tomc1984

Just now booked for July/August 2010 (Monday 21.45) Newcastle/Bodrum £180 return.

bev timms

bev timms
we have just booked for july and august - 151 and 196 respectively (x 4!!). surprised at the increased costs and the reduction in baggage but cant take the chance that next year there will be less companies flying out to bodrum from the northwest and prices will soar again as fuel prices are set to rise!

jan and bev

:banplease:eek:hwell::bored:

maxine366

Our problem is that Easy Jet and Ba fly from London.
By the time we had addedd extra time with the travel, and the cost, we think we better going from local airports East Mids/ Birmingham.
The extra 2 and 1/2 hours to london traveling we could be 1/2 way to Turkey.
Maxine

billyboy

Thanks for the tip off! got straight on and booked for july 10 £95-00 one way,more expensive than this year but cant risk waiting,as it school hols,have been checking all night.

Lynne + Bill

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
I have decided to give them a miss this year! Paid £70 in 2007, £140 in 2008 and this year they want over £165!

They are getting too pricey, and the idea of paying over 12 months in advance, in full, for cramped seats and a shortened (6.1/2 or 13.1/2 day) holiday is a bit rich.

Has anyone told them that the likes of Easyjet and Jet2 are now flying the same routes? :17:

Good point. I dont know what to do myself now :eek:hwell:

dawn6532

Dont know what Im going to do just been on no flights from manchester for 4 end begining of school summer holidays next year then over 100 pound each way

well i have now messed about with dates going for 3 weeks in august just under 800 pound i cant complain same as i paid 2 years ago with aegean

Last edited:

kevkj

We managed to book during the test period East Mids to bodrum mid july now it says no flights available.

Think there is a glitch in the system.

Mushroom

I had a look at their prices and they weren't earth shattering bargains, so a bit of watching and waiting to be done yet.

*petal*

Those of you who are having problems with getting school holiday dates, keep trying. I've just entered various dates from Man and EMA and they are all coming up OK. Also it seems to be working out a bit cheaper if you can go from Man and return to EMA.

dngood

I hope no one minds me cross-posting this information, but if you're interested in flights between Bodrum and Manchester, or Bodrum and Gatwick for 2010 with Aegean (Onur Air), I'm just putting together a report showing the summer 2010 timetable and prices for the next issue of the Bodrum Bulletin.

You can preview the report at: Aegean Flight Schedule 2010

I hope this helps,

Dave.

tomc1984

Great idea Dave, shame we can't get more flights from Newcastle though, especially all year round.

Wardentree

Aktas Gumusluk/Spalding
Just book 30th April to 8th May Gat to bod then coming back to E/M £120
thats £10 cheaper than this year!!

Also 3 weeks in july same flights for £150 thats £6 more than this year!

So not that bad. It will be intresting to see how much Easyjet will be next year
for early bookers!

gren

The problem with Easyjet is that Aegean released their flights already!

There is no release date for Easyjet. How stupid is that?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom