Aegean Airlines
I have found a cheap deal to Kos with Aegean Airlines. Flight is a 100 euros and as I remember, crossing by ferry is 30 euros.
Plus I couldn't find any direct flight to Bodrum, they're all flying to Istanbul then to Bodrum.

Can anyone think why I shouldn't buy this ticket to Bodrum?
Is there any reason why I shouldn't?

Thank you
Aytun

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
Aegean Airlines
you will also have to get from the airport to Kos town and if this is a return journey you will have to buy 2 ferry tickets as the 30 euro is only a return if both legs of the journey are made on the same day.

Aegean Airlines
you will also have to get from the airport to Kos town and if this is a return journey you will have to buy 2 ferry tickets as the 30 euro is only a return if both legs of the journey are made on the same day.

......and your flight itineries may not make ideal connections for the ferry so you may have to factor in an overnight stay in Kos, perhaps in both ways.

Aegean Airlines
and at this time of year the ferrys only run for 3 days a week,,mon,,wed,,fri,,and like someone said they can be cancelled....may be cheaper to fly to Dalaman and either get the bus or arrange a transfer,,,private transfers around £100.

Aegean Airlines
I would agree better to fly into dalaman.thomas cook do flights on a monday from manchester and i think its fri from gatwick.my son flew into rhodes he missed the ferry and had to stay in rhodes overnight made it more expensive.

Aegean Airlines
I thought Aegean flights did a transfer from Dalaman to Bodrum, friends of mine have used it. You can get transfers cheaper than £100 plus there is always the coach

Aegean Airlines
The stopover in Istanbul and onward flight is far less demanding than all the potential pitfalls of a much longer stopover/transfer via Kos. Swissair via Zurich (with short connection times) currently have excellent fares to Istanbul and their flights tie in well with flights to/from Bodrum with both Turkish Airlines and Atlas Jet services.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom