Broom

Advice on insurance please
Hi,
We are coming out on our inspection trip with Curbanoglu on 21st May and I am trying to have as much info to hand as possible. So as not to be ripped off by them, I would like to go with all our own options of Insurers, solicitor and rental management etc. Some of which I have been well advised by the forum especially Dalaman deli - She is truly a wealth of information.
So, can anyone advise me on the best Contents insurers, do you all have earthquake insurance and if so who with, and what about buildings insurance?
Also we would prefer to use our own solicitor and it would be advantageous, if we could use 1 who knew about Turkish law, who would read through and check any contract, if we decide to go ahead - can anyone recommend ?
We are really looking forward to our trip and thanks to all the information I have gathered from the forum, we feel well prepared with all our questions.
Any other advice greatly received,
Thanks Sally

Martyn

Like a lot of people on here we have used Intasure in the UK for the last 3 years. They will also arrange your Dask insurance for a small fee on top(think it was about £10). All in all around the £200 mark for all that(contents, earthquake, buildings) for a 2 bed apartment 85sqm. You need to send(scan in) a copy of your Tapu and passports of names on the Tapu to Intasure for the Dask.

steve & sue

Hi Sally.

We use Garanti bank for our insurance & found them very competitive against most other companies!!
Good luck & enjoy your trip.

Sylvia

We also use Garanti, 3 yrs ago when we had to make a claim villa got broke into, did not have receipts and they paid us in full for everything that was taken, you have to DASK by law
Have a good trip

dalyansteve

As you are in Dalaman you could go and see Pasha sigorta, he is an agent but speaks fairly good english and is always very helpfull when something goes wrong, he also uses several different companies to try and get you the best price and for home insurance he comes and checks everything so that if it needs to be mentioned on the forms he does it. I am in Dalyan and many of us here use him, as do most of the Germans in the area. He has a boutique downstairs called Pasha, which is also pretty good and reasonably priced.

alba

Hi Sally,

I too have used Intasure and would recommend them.
Enjoy your trip.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom