Sarahlou

Advice needed
Hi Celtic, Tavey here again. I have received a copy letter from my builder which I would like you to have a look at and give me your views on whether it would be regarded as a legal document if used in a court case. However as this letter gives my builders name etc I do not want to post it on an open forum. I have tried to pm you but I can not see any way to attach the document which I have scanned into my own computer. is there some way I can send it to you by email. I will of course make a donation to the legal helpdesk.

Many thanks
Tavey

celtic

Advice needed
Hi Celtic, Tavey here again. I have received a copy letter from my builder which I would like you to have a look at and give me your views on whether it would be regarded as a legal document if used in a court case. However as this letter gives my builders name etc I do not want to post it on an open forum. I have tried to pm you but I can not see any way to attach the document which I have scanned into my own computer. is there some way I can send it to you by email. I will of course make a donation to the legal helpdesk.

Many thanks
Tavey

Hello again Tavey,

Although it's very good to see you again, I'm also sorry that you are having another legal trouble.

I will enlighten you about the all matters regarding the letter(what it is, whether it's a legal document, what you should and shouldn't do and etc..)in the shortest time if you send a soft-copy of it to my e-mail address stated in the following.

av.cemturktekin@hotmail.com

Cem

Latest Posts

Top Bottom