Advice needed please
Hi all, I know you are all well informed about stuff that goes on in turkey. I own a villa in Kusadasi. Recently a little boy fell in the pool and today we have been told he has died. The builder still owns a few of the villas and has one himeself never wanted to hand the complex over to a management company and wanted to keep all the fees himself which have also doubled since the original fee was set. To our knowledge there is no public liability insurance as he doesnt spend money, nor have we in the past 3 years had an agm, saw accounts or been informed of any decisions regarding the complex. Yesterday the police raided one of the villas where they caught drug dealers and the so-called maintenance guy is looking after a villa which has hookers in it. How do we go about getting some advice as my friend also owns quite a few villas on the complex.

Peregrine

Advice needed please
wow! what a tale. Sorry to hear about the little boy.

best to get a decent lawyer, and sharpish

and think about putting a fence round the pool to prevent another trajedy

good luck with it

PS - I would be keeping all this pretty quiet and under wraps to avoid the site becoming blighted and the owners unable to sell or rent

Advice needed please
Thanks - I wouldnt let anyone rent there at the moment until the management sorts the mess out. We have been told that we could lose our villas if it came to court but will see. I will be seeking legal advice thats for sure

Tess

Advice needed please
So sorry to hear about the little boy, how very tragic. The other issues certainly require legal advice, thats for sure. I do hope all is sorted out.

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Advice needed please
You need to get in contact with as many of the owners on your site as possible so you can overturn him being used as maintenance for your complex. If you get enough of the like minded owners to agree he has no choice in the matter.

Advice needed please
Hi all, thanks for all your replies. He is quite a nasty guy - i asked for the management contract this year before I paid my fees and he turned the electric off with my renters in it. He has also done it with another family who own and asked a few questions also so its quite a bad situation on the site as people are scared of him.

Advice needed please
I live on a complex mainly turkish when they were gettind built we had an option off a pool or all gardens the turkish voted for gardens after hearing your tale am glad.not a good situation to be in. see in turkey they dont worry about liability insurance its law in the uk. I had a pub in the uk and had to have 10,oooooo liability had no choice.there health and safety is no exsistant here.get your finger out if you want to join the eu.

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Advice needed please
Hi all, thanks for all your replies. He is quite a nasty guy - i asked for the management contract this year before I paid my fees and he turned the electric off with my renters in it. He has also done it with another family who own and asked a few questions also so its quite a bad situation on the site as people are scared of him.

Sounds like an attitude adjuster is needed here.

Biker Bob

Latest Posts

Top Bottom