JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Adverts
OK, here's another one for your lokes and dislikes.
What is your favourite and your most hated adverts?

My most hated one , and i have to put it on mute, is the Go Compare, Go Compare Aghhhhhh, it drives me up the wall.

I like the one where the babies are laughing {can't remember what it is tho} :hmm:

And it's my thread, so you can have as much as you like lol

Jeannie

saffie

Saffie
Adverts
The cadbury's ad with the gorilla and the drums playing Phil Collins
"something in the air tonight"...........

Cracks me up!!!!!!!

saffie

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Adverts
My most hated advert is Direct Line Insurance with that stupid dancing telephone, whoever heard of a dancing telephone!!!

My favourite is the Meerkats, abs love Alexander when he says SIMPLES TCH!!!
I want one for Christmas (erm a Meerkat).
Mind you, whoever heard of a talking Meerkat

Thank you Jeannie for letting us have as many as we like, you're not a hard taskmaster like that PTP, LOL.

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Adverts
Hmm.... Fave would probably the Meerkats, and the one I detest is the one with the snotty child that wont use his own toilet because " I want to poo at Pauls" :mad2:

sasa

Pimp My Sasha!
Adverts
Ok..i haven't watched an advert in the UK for almost 8 months now but i do love the original "compare the meekat.com"...

As for the worst?..

Well there was one particular advert for "Fun Chos" crisps shown here in Turkey over the summer that proper drove me insane!

I can still hear the annoying tune in my head as i type!!

jewel

Adverts
Loved the T Mobile ad in the station when they all break into song and dance.

Hate the Safestyle windows, were the guy shouts ...you buy one you get one free, arghh.
jewel x

Also loved the old.. Howard singing to the tune of sexbomb, for the Halifax.

Bibby

Ferretbrain
Adverts
I like the Akbank ad where Musulum Gurses sings Ihtyacim Var (the ad from a year or so ago).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKO1PpeiLHs]YouTube - Müslüm.Gürses.Akbank.Reklam.Filmi[/ame]

And I also like the Pinar Sosis ad from a couple of years ago where the little girl says "Çok tat usun" -Or something, LOL. But I cant find a link to a vid of that. -Well not one shat shows her saying that at the end anyway, I have spent hours looking. If anyone has THAT please let me have a link to it, I would love to send it to son.

Last edited:

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Adverts
For me the GOAT is the Cadburys smash robots. Even the kids at work today loved it, watching it for the first time for many of em.

Steve.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Adverts
I Loved the one with all the babies in the paddy pad ad . There cosy fit from paddy the elasticated nappy ????? My most Hated one the double glazeing ,,You buy 1you get 1 free ,Feel like throwing a brick at him !!!!! ...Diane

hijo

in my own clique
Adverts
..up until last night i have been watching (i,m a celebrity get me out of here.).but that iceland advert is on at every interval ..sometimes 4 time ..so for the 90 minutes of the programme..this advert is on around 20 times....that is just to much to bear..:doh:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom