BADGERSX

Adonis and prime property
We are buying using Prime Property overseas. All seems to be in order but has anyone any experience they care to share.

Ms Who

aka Kym Ciftci
Hi Badgers,

Not sure if you asking about Club Hillside or Prime Overseas?

In any event: Club Hillside, beautiful looking complex, amazing views priced at 58k

Prime Overseas: used to go by the name of Parador I believe!

Hope this helps :)

Aligash

Hi, we bought an apartment through 'Turkish Aegean Homes' estate agents based in Altinkum. They have been extremely helpful and responded to my emails very promptly. They even deputised for me and obtained the title deeds (Tapu) when I was here in England. So if you haven't parted with any money you might want to consider them!

Alistair

davidb

davidb
We are buying using Prime Property overseas. All seems to be in order but has anyone any experience they care to share.
Hi Badgersx, we are buying Adonis through Prime, paid deposit feb 2008. Will be making final payment next week! we have been happy with Prime in general, just had a little spell when we felt that they were"nt communicating with us as much as they should have, that has all been sorted now. Not sure that they used to be Parador, don"t think that is correct but I have been wrong before! Going out early july for a week really looking forward to that. Hope all goes well with your purchase and maybe share a beer sometime! Cheers for now.

BADGERSX

we are going out this weekend. Will let you know what we find. We will be no 52 what number are you. In the UK Do you live locally to us. we are in Watford

BADGERSX

Have visited the site. Looks far more impressive than I had envisaged. Going to be run by Club la Costa of Spain. Met the Directors. The Shop Restaurant Volley ball court and the general ameneties still have work to be done. But work is going on at a pace for an opening date of 23.06.09. The Beach still needs to be finished. The new road is still being built whic is for the hotel to be built at the end of the penisula. Franchises for the ferries are beiong tenderred for as we speak. The may even be one to near Bodrum

civciv

Club La Costa appear to run "time share" operations, so it may be wise to check if this development would be run along the same lines. If you google Club La Costa you will see lots of threads about them and their sales tactics.

Jon & Mia

I have stayed at a Club La Costa resort in Spain (last month) They are high end resorts which are very well run and maintained. They do run a time share style holiday club whereby you can stay in any of "their" properties for 1 or more weeks per year. the resorts they run allow them to house their club members easily and to this end they operate a "guaranteed rental" scheme with buyers of their properties. For the Royal Blue, if you sign up to the Guaranteed rental scheem they will pay yo £4000 odd a year and for that they will rent your property out between May and October. You only get access for 2 or 3 weeks during this period but you get accesss at any time October to May. You do not have to rent the property out through them, or indeed at all. you can simply buy it and use it yourself all year round.
The CLC facilities are very good and security, maintenance etc are all first rate. However they are always trying to sell to new members so expect lots of prospective clients being shown around the resort. When we were shown round in Spain we were wandering into blocks and pool areas where residents were sunbathing and the "resigned" look on their faces sugested that this was happening all day long.
Club La Costa are a sister company to Prime Overseas Properties, who we are buying through. I have to say CLC are Timeshare - but the respectable end of the timeshare market.

Jon & Mia

Latest Posts

Top Bottom