ric1968

Adalilar estate agents query
Hi,have just started to use this forum and not really sure how it all works yet,but I would like to know if anybody on here has had recent dealings with Adalilar eastate agents as we purchased some land from them about 3 years ago and still have not got the deeds and now am having trouble contacting them...Please help...!

jewel

Ric1968, I am so sorry for the trouble you are having. The office near 2nd beach was shut but think the one near Dolphin Square is still there.If you have the details of the piece of land (ref no) then when you are next in Turkey go to the land registry office (Tapu office) and make some enquirys. I have to say 3 years is a long time and very very suspicious. jewel x

ric1968

Thanks for your help Jewel,very much appreciated...Am hoping to be over in Turkey in the spring and would like as much info as poss before I get there,so any more info or advice from anyone would be great.

kelchocolate

Just Watch Me
The office mentioned above has also closed, but this other small office was open before Xmas. Im not very good describing but I'll try .From chill out bar walk as if going to dolphin square,but turn right at the junction,instead of left and walk up the hill past the hotel (there is a no entry sign) at the junction. The road runs parallel with the front, and the office is on the right hand side about half way along.

jewel

Thanks for that Jules,at least if an office is still there he does have some chance of confronting them and trying to find out were his Tapu has gone. jewel x

Hi,have just started to use this forum and not really sure how it all works yet,but I would like to know if anybody on here has had recent dealings with Adalilar eastate agents as we purchased some land from them about 3 years ago and still have not got the deeds and now am having trouble contacting them...Please help...!

Hi Ric,

I don't know if you have done a google search on these people however, having done so myself, you may wish to try this link :-

Contact Us - Adalilar Estate

Their website at :-

Adalilar Estate - Turkish/Turkey Real Estate Company - Turkish Properties, Vacation Homes, For Sale by Developers in Altinkum, Didim, Bodrum, Kusadasi, Turkey

appears to be currently live and shows an address, telephone & Fax numbers.

I hope this helps

civciv

Im sure there was a thread about this Estate agent/builder a few years ago. You could use the search button to check Ric

panther

Did this agent buy a bar near Marino? I seem to remember something and it was done out in Italian Marble.

Someone may remember this.

kelchocolate

Just Watch Me
yes thats the one, the son Hassan opened the bar, and i belive his dad Mustafa started exporting marble. We have used them twice, and never had any problems, so here's fingers crossed for you.
Geoff

Latest Posts

Top Bottom