sunshine

Adaland
I'd be interested to get any reviews on Adaland aqua park, We've done Didim aqua park a number of times now and want to try the better one! Any advice would be great......:clap:

35happy

Adaland
i have never been but have heard that Adaland is very good, cant remember how much they were charging for trips there last year but dont think it was much more than going to the one in Altinkum

alison09400

Adaland
My 15yr old son has gone off to Adaland again today.....he and his friends love it. There's no comparison whatsoever with Didim Aqua Park which looks minute compared to Adaland.
In all the years I've been here I've never been as I don't do waterslides :dizzy: but my daughter is torturing us to take her this year so I could give it a go lol!

ADALAND

johngood

Adaland
Its a great day out done it many times.Dont take any food or drinks with you . they will take them off you. Have a good breakfast then buy a lunch.What can i say i am a old fart but love it.

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Adaland
We go every summer. It's much safer, and bigger than the one in Altinkum.
It's a really good day out for all ages. As has been said, don't try to take food in. Some tour company's (If you are going that way) throw lunch in, and some also stop at MacDonald's on the way home.

We always badger the driver into stopping at MacDonald's regardless :)

There is a red slide. We call it the bullet. Avoid it unless you are seasoned!
Its very fast!!!

Other than that all the rest are great fun. Go and have a great time :)

sunshine

Adaland
Can't wait there are a few of us going and would probably use a tour company seems a lot less aggro!! the didim one takes food and drink off you too, I suppose this is so you have to use there extortionate restraunts..... But compared to a theme park in rip off England it is cheap. How long is the day if we use a tour company?

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Adaland
The bus usually leaves at around 8.30. The journey is about an hour and a half, and from memory it leaves Adaland at about 4pm.

sunshine

Adaland
After reading another thread about the dolphins I may have to think again as it sounds a bit involved!!! apparently you have to pay separately to get into the dolphin park from the aqua park and then shell out to swim with them and it lasts about 6 minutes but you can't film it or take any pictures! If that's the case I wont be doing it unfortunately.

Adaland
adaland in kusadasi and aquapark in bodrum..both nice..which one to choose?? depends on what you want ..adland has 14-15 water slides, but the area is very big..bodrum has more than 22-23 slides but area is not big enough so in every pool it seems like a discount in a shoes shop:)
i highly recommend you ADALANDDDDDDDD

Latest Posts

Top Bottom