Question for you

Newco

Accountant in Kusadasi
Hi.
I wish to instruct an accountant in Kusadasi.
Is there anywhere that I can reference him ?
I ask because my previous accountant had been reprimanded for false accounting etc , which i did not know about.

Regards

Newco

Newco

Accountant in Kusadasi
Ahhh, is there a register of accountants that I can check to see if there is any adverse history ?

Newco

Accountant in Kusadasi
Ahhh, is there a register of accountants that I can check to see if there is any adverse history ?
Probably; there's one for lawyers.
Thanks, it might worth mentioning Mehmet Abaci, does anyone know anything about his reputation ?

Camden

Accountant in Kusadasi
TÜRMOB, is the Union of Chambers of Certified Public Accountants Turkey, the national professional body with the sole authority to award a professional license which has a Disciplinary Board

The association works to ensure that members of the profession are kept informed of the consequences of non-compliance or misconduct under the I&D system posting the Rules on Disciplinary Procedures on its website. TÜRMOB also informs the public about its members’ obligations and any decisions involving expulsions from its membership.

Though not recommending him as have never dealt with him, but as Türmob rep his office may give you advice or recommend .... Ramazan Karalar served as Türmob Union Delegate, Kuşadası Deputy Representative

Latest Posts

Top Bottom