terrym

Accomodation recommendation
My wife and I are out this summer from 10/7 until 3/8 and can't wait. Our villa in Beldibi Marmaris is actually rented out for 3rd week and the two of us are looking to spend last week in Olu Deniz area as we have heard a lot of reports about how beautiful it is, if anyone can recommend accomodation or even has any ideas how to get down there as cheaply as possible. Reckon there should be public buses from Marmaris bus station even passing through Fethiye/Hisoranu where we could do the last bit by Dolmus.
Also need accommodation 10th and 11th July in Beldibi or Marmaris until other guests move out if anyone can recommend somewhere not fussed if hotel or apartment as long as not too expensive not interested in facilities we will not use just somewhere fairly central.
Any advice welcome.
Thanks

TerryM

Accomodation recommendation
My wife and I are out this summer from 10/7 until 3/8 and can't wait. Our villa in Beldibi Marmaris is actually rented out for 3rd week and the two of us are looking to spend last week in Olu Deniz area as we have heard a lot of reports about how beautiful it is, if anyone can recommend accomodation or even has any ideas how to get down there as cheaply as possible. Reckon there should be public buses from Marmaris bus station even passing through Fethiye/Hisoranu where we could do the last bit by Dolmus.
Also need accommodation 10th and 11th July in Beldibi or Marmaris until other guests move out if anyone can recommend somewhere not fussed if hotel or apartment as long as not too expensive not interested in facilities we will not use just somewhere fairly central.
Any advice welcome.
Thanks

TerryM

Theres a Dolmus from marmaris to dalaman and 1 dalaman to fethiye then fethiye to hisaronu but other members may be able to help you with timings.

Theres the HAN hotel its self catering or b&b on the main street in Hisaronu near the top the restraurant on main street and apartments and pool and bar to rear. The akdeniz beach hotel one block from olu deniz beach has couples only block of rooms but I am not sure if booked as b&b or all inclusive
but there are many many others in hisaronu and olu deniz I am sure others again can help suggest some.

Crystalclear

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom