Ann58

Accessing Topics
Any ideas why I am unable to access..Ask a question and Estate Agents a necessary evil topics. As soon as I try to enter them I am thrown out of the site completely.

Ann58

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Accessing Topics
Not had that problem reported before, does your browser window close or do you get an error message?
Could be a problem with your internet browser, might be worth deleting temporary files in internet explorer, to do that go to Tools, then internet options, then select delete files, in the centre of the dialog box.

Ann58

Accessing Topics
mushtaq

The browser window closes completely and I go back to the desktop screen and only happens when accessing these topics. All others before and after I can get in with no problems. I did what you said but still the same.

Obviously if no others have reported it, it must be my system. Thanks anyway.

Ann58

Ann58

Accessing Topics
When I try the link it tries to open a window but doesnt seem able to do it.

Ann58

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Accessing Topics
Sounds like you have a problem with Internet Explorer, and as Internet Explorer is so integrated into Windows it's a pain to fix problems with it.

In the meantime you could download firefox from http://www.mozilla.org/ it's free and seem to work quite well.

Ann58

Accessing Topics
Thanks for the info. Will get my sister to take a look if not will download from the link you've given

Ann58

Latest Posts

Top Bottom