Access to Bank Account
Hi All,

I am pretty sure that this has been touched on before but I can't seem to find the relevant thread.

I have an account with Garanti (£ and ytl) and although I am experiencing no difficulty in depositing funds into my sterling account when I try to phone the bank to get a new password the recorded message keeps telling me that I am using an incorrect customer number. Every time it is 2 mistakes and I am cut off. I know that the number I am using is correct as I wrote it in the bank book when I was last in the bank. Also we have previously managed to get through using the same number so I can not understand what the problem is.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot, :thanks:

Kevin.

Harem

I've cliqued
Access to Bank Account
Your customer number should be printed at the front of the bank book. Musteri No: ......

Access to Bank Account
Thanks for that Harem,

It is the musteri number that I have been using, but they keep telling me that it is incorrect. I expect that I will have to go to the bank when I am over in 3 weeks, in the mean time I can't use the money that I have transfered into the account and have had to send other funds over to pay bills.

No doubt when I am there it will not seem important any more - Mines an Efes!!!!

Thanks again

Kevin.

Access to Bank Account
Hi Kevin

We are having the same problem. What I then tried was choosing the Internet Help Option, then I was able to speak to someone who then guided me through the system.

We were then able to transfer funds to our Sterling account and transfer to YTL account. For transfer from sterling to YTL, use the Foreign currency option.

This should bypass the need for Customer number. Internet help may also help with password reset

You can only try

Cheers

Sandy

Access to Bank Account
Thanks Sandy

I will try that, well the wife will, I tend to lose patience very quickly with things I don't understand, hence I remain in ignorance and my wife has an ever increasing ability to control everything. Those that don't know me think I am in charge, but I know the truth!

Thanks again,

Kevin.

We are having the same problem. What I then tried was choosing the Internet Help Option, then I was able to speak to someone who then guided me through the system.

We were then able to transfer funds to our Sterling account and transfer to YTL account. For transfer from sterling to YTL, use the Foreign currency option.

This should bypass the need for Customer number. Internet help may also help with password reset

You can only try

Cheers

Sandy[/QUOTE]

Latest Posts

Top Bottom