Neesan

Abandoned pups need homes now .
8y9nd4.jpg

11h9jki.jpg

These two pups are survivors ,

Found dumped in a plastic bag in Altinkum Didim.

They deserve better !

Can you give them a loving home ..if so please contact me

Thank you

Neesan

Last edited by a moderator:

carolk

R.I.P
Bless you Neesan for your act of kindness!! I hope you find good homes for them.

Harem

I've cliqued
With my wishes for good luck in finding homes for them. They look absolutely lovely. I don't think it was compassion (of which you seem to have a good share), but dumping time that was being referred to. Such a shame.

Lovely pups..................there are so many at the moment.
We took a lovely young dog to the shelter to be neutered hoping someone would rehome her,after she had been dumped from a car,but it looks like she will be released soon.
She is absolutely adorable and would make a fantastic pet.........again one of many.
Good luck in finding homes for these 2 puppies.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Oh my God - what super little pups - hope they find good homes - sorry cant help out.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Awww, what beautiful pups, I'm so glad that someone as kind as you have found them, and helped to give them a chance of life. I only wish I could help, how can anyone do this to these beautiful animals, is beyond my comprehension.

Neesan

Happy Tails : )

Video - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Meet Whisky Soda and Minstrel ( abandoned Didim pups.)
They are now in UK quarantine kennels arrived here Nov 12th .

Whisky and Soda will live with me and Minstrel will live with my friend Karen on their release on May11th

Picasa Web Albums - simsshineon - Three rescued...

We are still desperately trying to help the other two pups , hopefully they will be able to go to a home in Holland : )

jakebeak

That's fantastic news. It's great to know there are people out there with such big hearts. The pups look very happy!

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
This is another happy ending for those gorgeous pups. Thank you for sharing those videos, they look so happy, I bet you can't wait for May to get them home. Let's hope the remaining two find homes soon.

leanne3

ahh bless there little souls!! thats soo cruel!! i hate cruelty to animals!! those poor lil babies!! i wish you the best of luck ┼čn rehoming those little dotes!! its not easy but its achievable!! my baby darcy is proof!!xxxx

Latest Posts

Top Bottom