A week in Bodrum
We are going to the Bodrum peninsular for a week on Friday, we stay in Altinkum and just fancy a change of scenery. We will be based at the Eken Resort in Gumbet. What I would like to know is..... will we have to go to the Bodrum bus station to catch buses to Turgutreis, Yalilikivak and Gumasluk and also, what bus do we need to catch to go to Kipa?.

Thanks.

BEZ

A week in Bodrum
The Gumusluk and Turgutries Dolmus both pass Kipa and will stop for you
Regards Bez

A week in Bodrum
Another question. How far is Torba, is it easy to get to and is it worth it just for a day trip. I have heard that it is a stunning place and is the only bit I have not visited.

A week in Bodrum
Everywhere on the peninsula is quite easy to get to by car or dolmus and Torba is quite nice for a day out :roundgrin

Sara-666

A week in Bodrum
We are going to the Bodrum peninsular for a week on Friday, we stay in Altinkum and just fancy a change of scenery. We will be based at the Eken Resort in Gumbet. What I would like to know is..... will we have to go to the Bodrum bus station to catch buses to Turgutreis, Yalilikivak and Gumasluk and also, what bus do we need to catch to go to Kipa?.

Thanks.

If you're in Gumbet, you can catch any bus on the main Bodrum road to get to Turgetreis, same ones would pass Kipa, no need to go to the Bus Station.

Sara

Oh and Torba is lovely, not an awful lot there but beautiful scenery.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
A week in Bodrum
Hi Sharon & Eric - if you find yourselves in Yalikavak DO pop in to see us for a cuppa - or Efes or just a chat

Ms Who

aka Kym Ciftci
A week in Bodrum
Dont know the answers to any of your questions, just saying have a fab time :) x

A week in Bodrum
Thankyou all so much for reply's. Sue we will definately pop in to the Morgul Antik Restaurant for a beer or two. We have visited your place before but that was long before we joined the forum, infact that is where our first ever Pide was scoffed. Maybe we will come along on Thursday and check out the market.

See you next week.

lynne

A week in Bodrum
Easiest to go yo Bodrum bus station for visits to other resorts.
To get to Torba you can cach Torba bus or Gundogan bus or Golturkbuku bus
If you get to Gundogan the market is Wednesday, pop in to ofis and have a chat !
For Kippa you can get buses that go to Yalikavak,Ortakent & Yahsi,Turgutreis,Gumusluk
Enjoy your week in Bodrum !

Latest Posts

Top Bottom