bobthenob

Non Active Member
A wacky story
Today is a good day with the sun shining and the birds singing makes you want to go up to a person and hug him big time.”ok”,you might get a smack in the mouth for this,but life does have it’s unpredictable moments.

Life can have it’s funny moments.Just like me now writing this useless meaningless stories,because l couldn't’t sleep at night,due to the wife kicked me out of the bed for singing sweet Dixie under the sheets.”Well”,l thought it was funny.l said to my wife,l can only please one person per day,today wasn’t your day,and tomorrow doesn’t look good either.l tried to explain to my wife there are a few personal problems that are hard to explain and cannot be solved by the application of unforseen circumstances with high explosives in mind.

I have to admit,l did deserved to be kicked out of bed for my boyish behaviour.”Why”,do you keep on doing that,she said.l have explained all this before to you,lf l don’t my brain would explode.”What would you do then”.A grin stretched over her face and her eyes lit up like beacons.l still couldn’t work out what that expression of her’s meant.

“So,l went down to the pub,called the George and Dragon.Asked for a beer and the landlady was really gross.Her face looked like it has been ran over by a bus several times and reversed over again by the same bus several times.She had the smile of a head that looked like it was upside down and a hairstyle that resembled Medusa having a bad viper day.l said to her,where is George.She grab me from behind and kicked me out of the pub.”Hey”,l said,what about my beer l bought.The pint glass was flung from inside the pub and hit me so hard on the bonce.”Well”,l didn’t take that lightly and shouted to the dragon,”if you had an open mind,your brains would fall out of your head.”l never saw a woman breathing fire before,while l was being chased down the road.

“Well”,that is one pub that will not get my custom.Oh well at least it keeps me off the beer.The evening drew to a close and it was time to go to bed.l’m off to bed,l said to the wife.Not in my bedroom your not.l made your bed on the top terrace.There’s gratitude for you.You give the best years of your life and then bans you from sleeping in a matrimonial behaviour.

I laid their on the bed,looking up at the stars and thought,”Hey”where the heck is the ceiling.And then it struck me,there is no ceiling on the top terrace,so what is it l’m laying on.l had a look and a feel and found all my clothes and belongings were piled up knee high with a sheet covering it.”oh Well”,l need to cheer up,because the worse is yet to come.
Sorry for this wacky very far out zany meaningless story.Not sleeping well,does have some strange side effects

Why not add a wacky story on your experience in life,or what ever pops in your head

Last edited:

maggie

A wacky story
Bob you been on The Akbuk wacky baccy again.?????

You are just off the wall and I love you for being so.

Hugs Maggie xxx

Harem

I've cliqued
A wacky story
I didn't know whether to put this under the Jokes section or here, but thinking of the content of Bob's Wacky Story, I decided to put it here. Perhaps if its in the wrong place someone will move it!!

Another wacky story

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl
said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and
went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and scotch
and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted
whenever he wanted.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
A wacky story
I didn't know whether to put this under the Jokes section or here, but thinking of the content of Bob's Wacky Story, I decided to put it here. Perhaps if its in the wrong place someone will move it!!

Another wacky story

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl
said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and
went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and scotch
and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted
whenever he wanted.

What a great way of living..FFreedom ahhh..bliss

Latest Posts

Top Bottom