bickern

A two-week-old baby is fighting for life after being raped
What is the world coming to? I can't believe this, though obviously true.

I hope he gets a very stiff sentence, life would be too short, but we know he will be out in no time.

----------------------------------------------------------------
A 25-year-old man appeared in Armagh Magistrates' Court charged with rape and causing grievous bodily harm earlier this week.

The baby was reportedly rushed to hospital from the Annalong area of County Down, Northern Ireland.

Detectives from the Serious Crime Branch are currently investigating the case.

The accused, whose name cannot be reported, appeared at Armagh Magistrates Court on Saturday September 29.

He was remanded in custody into Maghaberry Prison on Tuesday.

The accused will appear before Newry Magistrates Court on Wednesday October 10.

At this stage, no bail application has been made by the defendant’s lawyer.

A spokeswoman for the Police Service of Northern Ireland said: "Detectives from PSNI Serious Crime Branch investigating an incident in which an infant sustained a number of serious injuries, charged a 25-year-old man with rape and grievous bodily harm with intent."

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1027393/Baby-rape-belfast-ireland-two-week-old

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Norman you post leaves me shell shocked , human depravity know no bounds , poor child , let us hope the child makes a full recovery .

Steve

bickern

Norman you post leaves me shell shocked , human depravity know no bounds , poor child , let us hope the child makes a full recovery .

Steve

Steve, I can't understand why his name can't be published; if your neighbour accused you of rape you would be named and shamed before you were even found guilty. Obviously he may well be innocent until found guilty but looking at other news media it appears there is no dispute he did it.

Last edited:

Jaycey

African Refugee
When I saw the headline I thought it had happened somewhere in Africa.

I doubt he'll make many friends in jail & Bedlam is too good for him.

bickern

Unfortunately these sick, depraved scum are from everywhere Jaycey, but I know what you mean.

esb1841

Steve, I can't understand why his name can't be published; if your neighbour accused you of rape you would be named and shamed before you were even found guilty. Obviously he may well be innocent until found guilty but looking at other news media it appears there is no dispute he did it.

If the person arrested is related ( close relative same surname same address ) to the child that is why he can't been named

Last edited:

bickern

I can see the sense in not naming the perpetrator now you mention, because to do so, if related, it could reveal the victim.

Maisie

Absolutely disgraceful. Even worse, the perpetrator is related to the child it seems. How can anyone make any claims to justify this vile and heinous act?

I assume that when the case comes up he will have representation for his defence. Is there any?

Surely any solicitor or lawyer worth their salt will not touch this case with a barge pole.

Maisie

Last edited:

hijo

in my own clique
He won.t last long in jail..he will either take his own life..or the inmates will..i hope he rots in hell..

Hilsjw

No doubt this monster will be represented in court (at great expense to the tax payer) who will claim diminished responsibility due to his mental condition. Maybe escape jail and have him sectioned instead. I'd like to see him in jail when he will, no doubt, slip on a bar of soap in the shower.

Kanga

Maybe make the punishment fit the crime?

bickern

Man accused of raping two-week-old baby 'is on 24-hour guard behind bars to stop prisoners attacking him'

Man, 25, was arrested last weekend on suspicion of raping the baby at a home. Inmates such as murderers are being kept away from the 'Special Person at Risk'

Child is being treated in intensive care at Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children.

He is being treated as a 'Special Person At Risk' which means inmates such as terrorists and murderers are being kept away from him.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ing-two-week-old-baby-24-hour-guard-bars.html

Maisie

Why? Any guard with a sense of decency should look the other way and stop up their ears. Let those being kept away mete out justice. They would have more compassion for the victim. This country bends over backwards to make sure that "human rights are not violated". What about the human rights of the baby?

This sickens me beyond measure. Where was the baby's mother? Watching, helping or generally not noticing. What a farce.

Maisie

I think sooner rather than later the name will appear............too many outlets for it not to.

Bramidan

We are supposed to be living in a civilised society so calls for punishment in prison by fellow inmates can't be right.
The accused need to be tried in a court of law.
If found guilty then perhaps it is the penalty which can be meted out is wrong.
Child killers, child rapist, police killers, death sentence. No highly paid legal representatives pleading their cause, let's not keep them at the expense of the public purse, these people are beyond redemption but let's not sink to their level.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
The denizens of fraggle rock will ensure that hep b and c are introduced , Hiv and other nasties will follow quite soon .

It will not endure healthily for long .

Steve .

Top Bottom