Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
A turtle story: Saving the species on Turkey’s coast

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
I was hoping Andybutt would post it as a separate thread.

Hopefully we will see more turtles in Side this year. When we 1st brought our villa we regularly saw them, then over the years they had sadly declined.
Love Mick & Trudie have been following them on Facebook & YouTube for a while now ( not so keen on Tread the Globe couple)

shash

shash
Many Turtles in Konakli got help to survive and get to the water a couple of years back. Such an amazing sight to behold. One of the locals had the foresight to keep track of their eggs site and when hatched monitored them till they were safely at sea.

shash

shash
Was trying to upload a photo but once I select the photo of turtles I see no option to then upload it even after I've selected it.

If you have the photo saved, click on the Attach files on the TLF page just below where you type your post. Then choose an action pops up. I select Files & can see my photos to pick from there.

I usually have to compress & save most of my photos before I can put them on this site. I do it all on my phone, using a free app named Compressed Photo Puma

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Was trying to upload a photo but once I select the photo of turtles I see no option to then upload it even after I've selected it.

You can use the Villasunday method (Lit Photo is also a good free compression/resize app) or insert the image by following this how-to.....

Latest Posts

Top Bottom