pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
A Message from Nanamo
I have recieved a pm from nanamo . She wishes me to inform you all that she will be away from the forum for a while . And any messages about kiddies items should be sent to me . { diane } i will relay messages . I cannot break a confidence . So can't tell you more right now . But i'm sure in due course she will tell you the situation herself .... Thanks ..Diane

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
A Message from Nanamo
I'm sure she'll explain in due course . But i have to respect her wishes And those of anyone else who confides in me . ..... Wouldn't you all want all want me to do the same for you ??? ........Diane

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
A Message from Nanamo
Thanks Diane for passing it on. I'm sure your assistance is appreciated. Hope it is not bad news - too much going around. Regards Carol x

Last edited:

Tess

A Message from Nanamo
Whatever it is Diane, it is understandable you would not break a confidence and you are to be admired for that please give Molly my good wishes and hope to see her back on soon. Sharon xx

Martyn

A Message from Nanamo
I hope everything is ok? I'm a little bit uncomfortable with all the joking in case things aren't.

nanamo

A Message from Nanamo
Well its me, here I am in the flesh now but I have been very poorly and only popped in to try to read up on events - it didnt realsie Imy quickl message had caused such a sitr adn thank you to everyeone who hase messaged me with good luck and best wishes - I was taken into hospital last wednesday norming with a suspected stroek - after three days of trsts, thanksfully, I have been toldf I do not have anyttthing seriously wrong but I am still left with jumping eyes, not able to focus and if you can imagine the worst drunk you have ever been and then go on a roller coaster you will be feeling what i can feel right now - yukkkkky. still not sure what is actually wrong with me but im happy its not a stroke. Back to my settee now - i have to lie doawn and hold on lol.... but i will be back. Molly

Martyn

A Message from Nanamo
Hi Molly

What a shock for you, glad it's not as bad as first thought. Just take it easy and rest.

A Message from Nanamo
Hi Martyn
Good decision in view of the actual facts!!!
Sorry to hear that Molly and hope you will be well again soon
I had an infection in my ears about 4 years ago which gave me spells like you have every 3 or 4 months and its really terrible so I sympathise with you.
Mine started with just an ear problem which threw the balance and focus etc out and suddenly about 18 months later the episodes stopped.
Hopefully its similar with you.
I still keep Buccasin tablets (seasickness tablets and migraine) with me in case and can slip one under the tongue.
All the best
x Terry

Last edited:

GnD

A Message from Nanamo
Hi Nanamo,

I hope you get better soon. Having read your symptons sounds like me in varying quantities since the crash I experienced back in January. Whiplash is far worse than I ever gave credit, so genuine empathy from me, as those symptons sure ain't funny!

all the best
Debbie Xx

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
A Message from Nanamo
Hi Molly, best wishes from me too, and hope that you're soon over this, it's good news that it's not as bad as you thought. My friend had a deep ear infection this time last year and experienced really bad vision, nausea and drunk like dizzy feelings. After a course of antibiotics and time she is now fully recovered. Lets' hope you're up and about soon.

Lesley
x

Tess

A Message from Nanamo
Molly, good to hear from you, hope and trust you feel better soon and get to the bottom of whats wrong, rest and take care.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
A Message from Nanamo
Hi Molly my friend . Sorry i missed your return i was out all day !! I hope your feeling better i.m so glad your home . Just get lots of rest . You had me realy worried . Thank god its not as bad as you thought it was . And i couldn't tell anyone !!! Lots of peolpe sent thier regards to you . .....Diane ...xxxxxxxxx

member of the secret service ? Ha ha ha

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
A Message from Nanamo
Hi Molly, sorry you are feeling poorly but glad its not as bad as was suspected, hope you feel better soon. x

nanamo

A Message from Nanamo
Hi guys, firstly please let me thank everyone for their kind remarks and good wishes. I do feel much better and as several of my forum friends have mentioned it is all pointing towards an ear problem which will hopefully get better with time. I still feel very giddy but I'm learning to live with it - I have leart that if I want to stop walking I have to slow down first or else my head will keep right on going, if I need to turn my head I need to count to three, hold on and then do it - swervy or what!!!!!!! and if I want to pick something up its generally the item to the left (double vision). I didnt mean to alarm anyone, I didnt post on the forum because of all the recent bad news re illness I didnt want to add to all that concern but just let someone know why I wasnt going to be around for a while. Thanks again for all the messages of support - I hope I will be back to normal? by the end of next week. Take care everyone. x.x.x.x

Harem

I've cliqued
A Message from Nanamo
Sorry Molly, must have missed this thread. Glad to hear that you are feeling a little better and wish you a total improvement in a short time. H xx

Latest Posts

Top Bottom