peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
A lawyer... Why do we really need one?
Right, here's Peter's story regarding buying his apartment. The names of the innocent have not been changed to protect their identity.

Denise & I decided to buy Martyns apartment without hesitation. We sold ours and as Martyn & his wife are good friends we decided that there was no rush to apply for the tapu for the apartment we were buying from them. Wev'e already enjoyed a summer season there.

If you knew Martyn & Bridget you'd understand the amount of trust the four of us have in each other, so we have happily paid for the apartment without bothering about the legal stuff.

Anyway, we all want to put it to bed now, so when we are back in Altinkum we'll do all the boring stuff, but do we really need a solicitor?

Your comments please :)

biggles

biggles
all i think you need is to visit a notary with your own [paid for] interpreter .

Guz1

Like Harem, in this case my answer is no. You might need help to do the official stuff like applying for military permission but maybe a friendly agent would oblige for a small fee.

Martyn

Tbh I don't trust the northern twat :p No we would like to do things as cheap as possible what with Petes' teeth and all that :p

So what would the total costs be on a £28000 sale?

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Does Martyn have all the legal paper work done already and in his hands?

Biker Bob

Martyn

I have the Tapu and will get a copy of the Hab in June(it's a conspiracy :p)

biggles

biggles
hope you have better luck getting the hab than we have . 5 years and still trying .lol

pebble

i think you just need to go to the notary....then you need to go to the tapu office with a translator...and you have to apply for the military permission

good luck

carolk

R.I.P
From what I understand you can apply for your own Military permission but, its a lot of messing about and I was told it would cost about 600TlL here in Didim. You deinately need an interpeter for the Tapu office and that should cost no more than 80TL. If you dont have to pay any tax, thats it as far as I understand.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom