KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
A Kaya Sunrise
A couple of views from our terrace of the sky just before sunrise this morning.

DSCF4164.jpg

DSCF4162.jpg

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
A Kaya Sunrise
hope you didnt wake up poor Benson when you were taking it!

Poor Benson :dooh:

He'd already been up for 2 hours with the others, ran around like a lunatic for an hour, had breakfast and gone back to bed.

Now they're ready for another session. Benson's being sensible here. He's letting Sammy wear Molly down before he has a scrap with her.

DSCF4166.jpg

DSCF4167.jpg

Last edited:
A Kaya Sunrise
Beautiful photos makes me wish I was there, I just love the Kaya area. Although we bought in Datca and really love the place, I have to say Kaya Koyu is just 'so special' to me we always make a point of visiting for a couple of days when we go back to Turkey and as these photos show the mist rising in the early morning it is sooooo peaceful. Cannot wait to go back again. Thanks for the memories!

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
A Kaya Sunrise
Fantastic from both of you, what a wonderful sight every morning. Aw and the dogs playing in the garden, I'm sick of the snow here now and want to be at our home in Turkey too.

claire1976

A Kaya Sunrise
Looks stunning. I am so jealous, all I have seen for the past fortnight is tonnes of white (now mucky looking) stuff. Am sick to the back teeth of it. Roll on spring when we can get to Turkey!

ChrisBobs

A Kaya Sunrise
Have to be unoriginal and say.. thanks again- great photos,
was told by someone who did the airport run this morning that the sunrise was spectacular
Shepherd's warning- of course, the weather and rain hammered in for a while after 4pm.

Last edited:

Ceni

Ceni
A Kaya Sunrise
Early to bed, early to rise is the way to stay healthy wealthy and wise, and in KKOB case, one out of three ain't bad:9:

Harem

I've cliqued
A Kaya Sunrise
I have to say a big thank you to KKOB for the sunrise photo. I hung my washing out yesterday and it didn't dry so thought about leaving it out overnight - until I remembered his photo of the red sky in the morning!!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom