Sally-Ann

Tired but happy!
A few wild flower pics of around my house.
This area is at the back of Hatiplar village near Side. It's just beautiful this time of year:5:

Attachments

• SAM_2830.jpg
    SAM_2830.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 70
  • SAM_2812.jpg
    SAM_2812.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 64
  • SAM_2826.jpg
    SAM_2826.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 64
  • SAM_2822.jpg
    SAM_2822.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 62
  • SAM_2822.1.jpg
    SAM_2822.1.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 63

pepperkat

From"Gods Own Country"
Thank you Sally Ann, nice pictures, I had forgotten how beautiful Turkey is in spring time.
For the last few years we have concentrated on coming out in the autumn months when everything is shrivelled up with the summer sun.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Beautiful Pics and Thanks for sharing, we love this time of year there, and hope to enjoy next week.

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
Beautiful thank you, when we lived there our house was way off the beaten track and the 'path' to our house was edged with wild flowers, lovely memories

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Very nice stuff , what a treat.

Thanks , Steve.

Freedom 49

No fun if it's too easy!
Love 'em Sally.
How did you catch the little busy bee on the white ones? Fabulous!! :smile:

Sally-Ann

Tired but happy!
Oh dear mother...Not wearing your specs then?!? It's not a bee, it's one of those massive dive-bombing beetles...Like you had stuck in your hair that time.
That particular tree has a strong scent and it always attracts the big brute insects, I love it :)

And @ cockneyturk, when you write your post click the 'go advanced' button under the box you write in. Then when the advanced screen opens scroll down and you will see a 'manage attachments' button...Bingo!

Thanks to everyone for all your responses, It feels like heaven here during April with all the flowers, birds and wildlife...But the desert conditions are only a few more weeks away, it won't last long :(

v6cod

Living in Okcular
Sally-ann actually that is a bee, it is a violet carpenter bee they are a solitary bee and very aggressive to others of it's own kind.

Sally-Ann

Tired but happy!
Well they're not very solitary in my village at this time of year! There were probably ten or twelve of them buzzing round that one plant when I took this pic...Unless the others were the beetles and I managed to take a piccie of the only chuffin bee...That's probably about right...Just my luck! lol

Latest Posts

Top Bottom