peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
A conversation with Carlos Tevez
Well, not a real one obviously - but what we imagine would happen if you offered the king of superlatives and flattery a simple cup of tea. It would be "magnificent and wonderful" of course...

Would you like a drink Carlos?
"It would be both magnificent and wonderful if I was to have a drink. Although I've been very happy without a drink, any man with ambition would be a fool to turn down a drink at this stage in his day. There isn't a man alive who would turn down this opportunity to have a drink, though I would like to stress that I have been deliriously happy without a drink."

Do you want tea or coffee, Carlos?
""Ever since I was a boy growing up in Buenos Aires I have dreamt of a marvellous cup of tea. From the very first day I drank water I dreamt of heating it up, adding a tea bag and a drop of milk and then taking it in my hands. I have never felt so honoured as this moment when you have offered me a cup of tea. I give you my word to drink every drop of that tea."

Sorry Carlos, we're out of tea - fancy a coffee instead?
"Well, although I was honoured and touched that you offered me a marvellous cup of tea, I have to say that the minute a wondrous cup of coffee was mentioned, I decided that I would not be truly happy until I drank that coffee. Tea is a big drink but coffee is one of the biggest drinks in the world and I am very flattered to be offered such a massive drink. It is truly stupendous that I will soon be drinking that cup of coffee and it will be the proudest moment of my life."

Do you want sugar?
"That is a phenomenal offer and one which I will be discussing with my agent. I am concentrating on the Copa America right now so I can't confirm right now that I will be wanting sugar but it is an outstanding offer. I feel humbled. Ever since I first heard of this wonderful sugar when I was growing up in Fuerte Apache, I have dreamt of the day when I would take a spoon and put this marvellous sweetness into my coffee. Or tea."

Do you want a slice of cake?
"Although I am deliriously happy with no cake at all, it would be foolish of me to turn down a slice of delicious cake. Although I would be honoured to be offered a biscuit or a Ryvita, nothing compares to a slice of glorious cake. I cannot wait for the minute when I am finally able to call myself a cake-eater and I give you my word that I will eat every crumb of that sensational cake and prove that I am worthy of the offer."

Would you like icing on your cake?
"That would be the icing on the cake..."

well..i would have to ask wouldnt i..i hope its not an obvious one..but who is Carlos Trevz
and just to add a bit more..that doesnt look like a Carlos to me..on you tube..it looks like kylie..so are they related..whats the connection.

Last edited:

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Tsk Shirl!! .. Tevez is an argentinian footy player. Unless youv'e seen him being interviewed you wouldn't see the significance of the joke. And NO WAY is he related to Kylie, she's a goddess!! ... and she's my signature link. Doesn't she look yummy in those long silver boots:bigkiss:

ok..its as clear as footie..and yes i have to say that kylie is absolutely lovely..you have good taste..whats the wife say about your little fetish

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
shirleyanntr said:
ok..its as clear as footie..and yes i have to say that kylie is absolutely lovely..you have good taste..whats the wife say about your little fetish

Well Shirl, she deals with it quite well :)

Germaine

Mass Debater
I must say, my wife has no problem with me drooling over Kylie.
Although, not sure that would be the case if Kylie was sat in the same room.

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Well I actually drooled when in the same room a few times. Well it was a big room in manchester city centre and there were 16'000 other in there :lol:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom