bobthenob

Non Active Member
A clients revenge
A lawyer from one of the tourist areas in Turkey decided to have a day off and decided to go wild boar hunting in the outer reaches of the tourist area’s.He finally found a good hunting spot near a complex with English property owners in residence.The lawyer sees a boar and shoots it,where it keeled over in an English person garden.
The lawyer thought that’s my boar l have to get.So,he climbed over some prickly brambles and slithered up the iron railings and over the other side into the English guys garden.He picked up the boar and swung it around his neck and off he goes back to the fence.Just as he reached the top of the fence,he felt something pulling from behind and he came toppling down on the ground.The English guy says what do you think your doing with my boar.The lawyer says to him,no,no,your wrong,l shot this boar and it is mine.
“No”,says the English guy.lt died on my property and that makes me the righful owner of the deceased.”Look”,says the lawyer,l am a lawyer,and l will sue you,you will lose and l will get the boar.”No”,that is not the way we do it here on this complex,due to the management rules of section bond007.l never heard of that one before,said the lawyer.”well” it does exist said the English guy.This rule in the section stated, is called the three kick rule.
“ok”,said the lawyer,how does it work?.l kick you three times as hard as l can,then you kick me as hard as you can three times,and we keep on going until one of us gives up.”Fine”,said the lawyer,”let’s”go.l’ll go first said the English guy,so the English guy kicks the lawyer as hard as he can in the groin.
Just as he bent over in pain he kick him hard in the face.And now just as the lawyer thought what did l get myself into,the English guy kicked him in the stomach.After the lawyer got over the pain,he says it is now my turn.”No” said the English guy.l quit,you can have the boar,l’m vegetarian and also l was one of your clients where you conned me into this crap property with no tapu.

Last edited:

bobthenob

Non Active Member
A clients revenge
There was an estate agent that just loves money,everything evolves around this agents life is all about money.He is so tight fisted he would even tie a bit of string on a coin so he can retrieve the coin back when tipping a waiter.
The agent really had no genuine friends,due to his love for money and nothing else.He knew he was going to die from a disease that inflicts only selfish people.Even the doctors are baffled by this new strain of deadly virus[nice people are immune to this]He was desperately trying to find someone to trust.He thought of one of his clients in the pass he bought a property of me.l know!,he said l’ll ring up the British guy that l duped.
He rung him up to come around,so he can explain l haven’t long to live.”please listen”!,l’ll only say this once.When l die,l want you to take all the money that l have stolen,”oops”,l mean made and place it in the casket with me.l want to take my money with me in the afterlife.
“So”,he got the British guy again in grooming his mind to keep a promise with all his heart that he will put all the money in the coffin with him.
Next week the agent guy did die.He was stretched out in the coffin,with the British guy passing on his condolences,while his friend just looked on in disbelief,thinking why show compassion to this agent guy,because of his deceptive motives has ruined so many lives.When they finished the ceremony,just before the undertakers came to close the lid,the British guy said,”wait a minute”!.
The British guy had a box with him,he went over to the coffin and placed it in the coffin.Then the undertakers locked the coffin and took it away.His friend said.Don’t tell me you kept that promise by placing all that money in the coffin.”Why yes”,the British guy said,me being a good and faithful law biding Christian,l just cannot lie,it will prick my conscience.l did promise him that l was going to put all the money in that coffin with him,that was his wish.
“You”,mean to tell me you put all that money in the coffin with him.l sure did.l got it all together,put it in my account for safe keeping for the funeral,and l wrote him a cheque.He can cash it in the when he reaches the after life bank

Latest Posts

Top Bottom