pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
A Broken Hip !!!!
I would just to imform everyone that one of our newer members GAMURET .has had a fall and umfortunatly broken his hip ,
Poor fellow phoned me while laying on the floor awaiting help !!
I believe he had his operation yesterday , he as osteo pororsis { excuse spelling } He then phoned his cousin in london " just incase we worried why we couldn't get him on the phone " !!! He is a very dear friend and we speak most nights , I'm sure members will want to join me in wishing him a speedy recovery and good health again as soon as possible ..What a brave fellow to phone while on the floor in agony ........Diane

ted j

A Broken Hip !!!!
I'll be the first. Hope you get well soon Gamuret. Ted, (ps, know what a broken bone feels like, PAINFUL!!!!)

Harem

I've cliqued
A Broken Hip !!!!
A get well soon wish coming from me, too. I don't know what a broken bone feels like (fortunately, fingers crossed), but you have my sympathy.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
A Broken Hip !!!!
Aw, what a shame. Never had a broken bone either but Victor has had plenty.
Hope you feel better soon GAMURET.

Best wishes are coming to you all the way from Scotland with an imaginary piece of lucky white heather.

Jeannie

Tess

A Broken Hip !!!!
Thank you so much for letting us know Diane. Please if you are speaking soon again to Peter, (Gamuret) extend my best wishes and hope for a speedy recovery. Poor man lying on the floor with a broken hip. God love him.

saffie

Saffie
A Broken Hip !!!!
Ouch!

My very best wishes to Gamuret too and hope for a speedy recovery.

Good of you to let us know Diane.

saffie

A Broken Hip !!!!
that must have been terrifying for him if he was on his own..or even if he wasnt..i hope he gets back on his feet soon..and im sure he will be ok as hip replacement ops have a great success rate. Best wishes from me too.

arrian

R.I.P
A Broken Hip !!!!
best wishes from me too. having recently had a knee op which was painful enough, wouldn't like to imagine what you're going through!!

Arrian xxx

:37:

GnD

A Broken Hip !!!!
All the very best for a speedy recovery and if you can take Ruta Grey as it heals bones more quickly. I was off crutches in two weeks instead of six taking this stuff.

jewel

A Broken Hip !!!!
I do hope he has someone to help look after him,as I know with a broken hip he will find it difficult to look after himself.When useing crutches he wont be able to carry even a cup of tea,(bless him) and with osteo arthritis he will also be brittle and prone to breaks as well as having to endure the pain.Send him my regards and hope he is well looked after. jewel x

A Broken Hip !!!!
Dear Gamuret,

What a terrible experience. Don't forget to listen to much Opera in bed, it will surely speed up your recovery.:flame:

giglets

A Broken Hip !!!!
Diane,

Thanks for letting us know!

I have broken a few bones during my rugby playing days, but never anything as big and painful as a hip!

Peter (Gamuret), can I wish you all the best for a speedy recovery!

Dave

Latest Posts

Top Bottom