Janice McAndrew

Northernlass1959
A bit of a long shot but.......
Hi,

I know this is a bit of a long shot but are their any members who like me have an apartment at Moonlight 1 apartments in Didim?

I am travelling out there next weekend and I understand that we have new electric meters with a new supplier and I may have problems turning on the electic when I arrive. As I'm arriving in the middle of the night this might prove a little bit of a problem even with the aid of a torch!!!!!!

I was hoping to get some information before I travelled but sofar I've not had an email that I was expecting so hence the posting.

Many thanks

Jan

Janice McAndrew

Northernlass1959
Moonlight 1 is in Didim at the top of the road that Bar 1 is on, on the opposite side of the road - and the problem is not that I've not paid the electric but we now have new meters and for both water and electric and I have to go to sign for them before they are turned on.

Jan

You won't be able to sign for them till the next morning at the earliest.Do you not have anyone looking after your apartment for you, who can sign on your behalf?

Janice McAndrew

Northernlass1959
Yep I know and I have the added problem that our paperwork shows both my name and my Mum's but she is in the UK and medically unfit to travel and will be for sometime so don't know if they will even let me sign for the meters on my own but have to give it a try.

Could be good fun trying to explain all of that so I am dragging a Turkish friend along with me to the offices.

Jan

Latest Posts

Top Bottom