pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
A Bed if you Get Stuck
If any members are travelling on the A1 and are having difficulty driveing in the snow PLEASE dont get stuck for a bed or a hot drink you can come to my house . Has i'm 32 miles from East Mids Airport . So if your returning from or going to Turkey I'm At a village called Elkesley Between Worksop and Markham Moor Roundabouts ... Its snowing heavy here now ..Just pm me ok ....Dont risk your life in these conditions ..........Diane

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
A Bed if you Get Stuck
If any members are travelling on the A1 and are having difficulty driveing in the snow PLEASE dont get stuck for a bed or a hot drink you can come to my house . Has i'm 32 miles from East Mids Airport . So if your returning from or going to Turkey I'm At a village called Elkesley Between Worksop and Markham Moor Roundabouts ... Its snowing heavy here now ..Just pm me ok ....Dont risk your life in these conditions ..........Diane

That,s a very nice idea for those that are travelling this festive season.

EVELYNNE

evelynne
A Bed if you Get Stuck
YES that is a very generous offer and im sure a relief for anyone who is in need to travel in these damn awful conditions.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
A Bed if you Get Stuck
ha ha ha maybe because its my name .!!! ha ha people can't ask for pineapple ...Diane

Harem

I've cliqued
A Bed if you Get Stuck
Yes, it is a very kind and generous offer. Hey Diane, you never know, instead of being alone for Christmas you might end up with a houseful of people!!!

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
A Bed if you Get Stuck
ha ha ha maybe because its my name .!!! ha ha people can't ask for pineapple ...Diane

Hey Big Boy, just call me The Golden Girl, haha. Hope you've got plenty of mulled wine and mince pies in, lol

Seriously, (I can be you know), you're a star my friend.

Tess

A Bed if you Get Stuck

Diane, what a lovely kind and typical of you gesture. How heartening in this day and age for someone to have the kindness and warmness of heart to open up their home to those in need. Well done you. Diane you will never be alone with thoughts and deeds like this. Take care. xxx

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
A Bed if you Get Stuck
Hmmm Yes well what can you expect from a scarlet woman with pampus grass . ???

Maybe i should rephrase it to ..Half a Bed to Let ha ha ha ha
Oh i'm a little devil tonight !!!! ..................Diane

arrian

R.I.P
A Bed if you Get Stuck
diane, you're brilliant! hope you get everything you wish for this christmas, ( especially a full house haha!) merry christmas, you deserve it!

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
A Bed if you Get Stuck
Hmmm Yes well what can you expect from a scarlet woman with pampus grass . ???

Maybe i should rephrase it to ..Half a Bed to Let ha ha ha ha
Oh i'm a little devil tonight !!!! ..................Diane

:animation You been on the sherry this afternoon, haha.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
A Bed if you Get Stuck
does it include full English ! with double bacon , sausage, eggs, fried bread black pudding and beans ?
If it does im on my way !

martin

lovely gesture !

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
A Bed if you Get Stuck
Yes and fried up bubble & sqeek !! But only if you support a certain football team with a chip shop on the corner !!! ha ha ha Bring a TREBLE fish and chips down with you !!!........Diane

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
A Bed if you Get Stuck
no problem Diane if we could get out....snowed in good and proper !!!

If anyone wants a bed at ours they are very welcome but it would be with a guaranteed "stuck" for several days the way its lookin !!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom