mikey

90 day visa
hi all, i got a 90 day visa on the 18th april and i am going again in july my visa expires on the 18th july, we leave on the 18th july at oo-30, so we should be going thru passport control on the 17th july can anyone see any problems cheers michael

parrot

90 day visa
This another grey area,had it been a three month visa you would have been ok but 90 days may put you over.

JimandJulie

Turkey Lovers
90 day visa
18th April is day 1. I work it out that the 90th day is July 16th. So your visa runs out at midnight on the 16th. Looks like you have to pay £10 again when you go.

alison09400

90 day visa
Looks like you'll be 2 days over when you're leaving...or 1 day when you go through passport control before midnight (that would be the 17th). It's a chance you'll have to take whether the policeman fines you or not.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
90 day visa
I'll bet ya' you get caught if you try to get away with being just one day overdue !

Do ya' feel lucky ? :wink:

It's not worth taking the risk.

It's £10 for a new visa or around £45 for a 1 day overstay.

v6cod

Living in Okcular
90 day visa
They picked up our 90 days was up on the day we departed and mentioned that we had worked that out well.

I would pay the £10, you will get found out.

90 day visa
Just returned from Yalikavak and noticed on the visa it was for 1 month only, had lots of visas before but they were for 90 days, anyone else had one for 1 month only lately?

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
90 day visa
Hi

I have had several 1 month visa stickers over the years....they use them when they run out of 90 day ones ! Sometimes there is a faint stamp over the top but if you are a UK Passport Holder they generally only issue 90 days so I wouldnt worry

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
90 day visa
I'll bet ya' you get caught if you try to get away with being just one day overdue !

Do ya' feel lucky ? :wink:

It's not worth taking the risk.

It's £10 for a new visa or around £45 for a 1 day overstay.

If it was me, I'd go through the normal passport control and let them charge me my £10, better than the penalty charges.

muscari

90 day visa
hi all, i got a 90 day visa on the 18th april and i am going again in july my visa expires on the 18th july, we leave on the 18th july at oo-30, so we should be going thru passport control on the 17th july can anyone see any problems cheers michael

hi your visa runs out 17 july midnite....so if you get thru before that time you will be ok....lucky you may and june have 30days...haha

Latest Posts

Top Bottom