Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
8th of May - Not to be Missed!!!
For all Turkish Living Forum Members and friends, Myself, Sue and Ibrahim will be holding a very special party to support our four legged friends of Yalikavak. The Theme of this party will be "WIGS" and there will be a prize for the person wearing the best wig. We will also be a holding a Raffle, and we will be having a Quiz, and hopefully Peter and George will be entertaining you. The venue is "Morgul Antik Restaurant", Yalikavak village. Menu to be announced later. Please p.m or post to Myself or Luckycat (Sue).

ALL PROCEEDS OF THE RAFFLE AND THE QUIZ WILL BE FOR THE STREET ANIMALS OF YALIKAVAK.

Donations for the Raffle will be gratefully received.

:95im:

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Aww Pat -- never mind we could have another -- looking forward to Peter entertaining us again as he is always a popular act

angelaturkey

Days On The Beach in Side
How far is Yalikavak from Side please? and is it possibel via dolmus routing through Manavgat? Lots to do here in Side despıite a lot of things closed just now - but TODAY gave that family a free soft drink - Angela x

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Oh Angela -- Side to Yalikavak took us 12 hours - steady drive - too far to come for a wig party I think !!
But great if you could maybe
stay over for a couple of days cos our area is so lovely

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Dose it have to be the 8th of May could it be the 9th or 10th , so that those who really want to come can do so , its only a couple of days and miss money penny is drowning the forum in tears and early may isn't that busy , ................Diane

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Dose it have to be the 8th of May could it be the 9th or 10th , so that those who really want to come can do so , its only a couple of days and miss money penny is drowning the forum in tears and early may isn't that busy , ................Diane

Then we'll go for different dates and on and on.................. and I won't be there, :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

It's difficult trying to please everybody, Sue and I just picked a date. We are going to be planning many throughout the Summer Miss Moneypenny, Morgul Antik, as you know have a few during the summer, for the Yalikavak Street Animals, also I'm hopeful that Gunulcelen will have us all back there again, in June/July, when there's a few Lesleys there, lol (sure you will Jim, Ken and Nasrin), lol. Anyway, how do you know how busy May is in Yalikavak, there's loads of us going to be out there, and all of the locals too will be coming along hahahaha. :24::24::24:

Last edited:
Oh well never mind we can still have a drink & natter, as you say it is impossible to please everyone.........if only my house would sell and we could be there all the time!

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Well as Lesley has said it is so very difficult to please everyone -- I have arranged many
"Get togethers " for TLF members over the last few years so I am sure we will be holding a few more during the season. So we WILL stick to the 8th May.

Peter ( fen douglas ) has offered to play and entertain us the week after - so for those who cant make the 8th they will have another opportunity -- I will also be raising funds for the street animals then with a raffle and quiz -- but no wigs LOL !!

ps May in Yalikavak is usually busy - it"s a lovely month to come
for a holiday
:24:

babes123

hi sue im out end of may so if your doing anything then let me know i always enjoy a good nite at morgul xx

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
hi sue im out end of may so if your doing anything then let me know i always enjoy a good nite at morgul xx

I am sure we will be doing something whilst you are in Yalkavak Di
Re Turkish Nights -- we used to have traditional Family Turkish Nights - and great fun they were -- but unfortunatly someone ???? complained and we were forced by the Zabita to stop -- we will be appling again this season to the Major to try to start again - don"t know who or why complained a these were great fun for all ages - and lovely to see the traditional costumes and dancing :24::24::24:

Hope you all have a great night at Sues, and lesley we will be glad to have you all back at Gonulcelen in the summer. Jim

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Hope you all have a great night at Sues, and lesley we will be glad to have you all back at Gonulcelen in the summer. Jim

Jim I'm counting the weeks by already, lol. We will be coming to see you in May for a meal too, only to have two Tlf nights so close to each other may not be a good idea, so we're planning for July for Gunulcelen again, a Turkish Theme would be great, oh and lots of Lesleys please come along again, lol. Seriously, it will be so good to see you all again.

P.S Sue if you read this I've sussed out a great party shop in town, wished I'd found when you were here, going to suss it out this week-end.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom