A89

724 Transfer / Classical tour.
Recently had 2 excellent transfers from 724. First one - I was picked up exactly on time at the agreed spot. Quickly and efficiently made a couple more pick ups and straight off to the airport. Coming back to Alanya, found the guy waiting at the terminal, waited with him around 10 minutes then straight off and on our way, again a couple of quick and efficient drop offs on the way then straight into Alanya.

Thanks again for a brilliant service 724!

alison

TNT123

To Young to be This Old
Recently had 2 excellent transfers from 724. First one - I was picked up exactly on time at the agreed spot. Quickly and efficiently made a couple more pick ups and straight off to the airport. Coming back to Alanya, found the guy waiting at the terminal, waited with him around 10 minutes then straight off and on our way, again a couple of quick and efficient drop offs on the way then straight into Alanya.

Thanks again for a brilliant service 724!

alison

Must try these one day A89,what did they charge you please.
Trev.

butt007

Warren
If you book at a 7/24 office the price is 30lira/person, if booked on the internet it is 33lira/person. These were the prices last time we used them in July. I have to say we have found them to be very good and have been using them for the last 3years or so and never a problem.
Warren

Arlette

Thank you all for your positive and kind comments and recommendations!
We do our best to offer the best quality and safest transfer services.

Keep an eye on our website now and then: there are yet new discounted rates and membership-benefits coming soon!

Best Regards,
Arlette Günaydın
724Transfer.com

beyazbayan

Arrived GaziPasa 12.30 last night nice polite young man waiting with a notice board took my case and off we went. İ booked this by telephone from Adiyaman the day before and paid the driver. Great service however one small complaint - the English speaker doesn't understand English even when you speak slowly and use simple terms and had the same complaint for a German lady who asked to speak to a German speaker but got someone who said they spoke German but didn't.

A89

What the hell has happened to 724??? They used to be so good as we can see on this old thread!
Now every journey with them takes longer than the flight from England and they are rude and stupid and drive like maniacs!
Everyone is complaining about them!
What a shame such a good business is being ruined. :noidea:

alison

oldfogy

Just passing through
What the hell has happened to 724??? They used to be so good as we can see on this old thread!
Now every journey with them takes longer than the flight from England and they are rude and stupid and drive like maniacs!
Everyone is complaining about them!
What a shame such a good business is being ruined. :noidea:

alison

That would have made more sense if you had posted a link to the other thread so people could see what you were referring to.
http://www.turkishliving.com/forums/alanya-forum/86805-quick-airport-shuttle.html

enoch

I have used them the last 4 times ,and my daughter and friend no problems . There is another 724 bus transfer i think now . The one i still use is by the PTT . I will let you know my daughter is coming back on sunday morning.

A89

I have used them the last 4 times ,and my daughter and friend no problems . There is another 724 bus transfer i think now . The one i still use is by the PTT . I will let you know my daughter is coming back on sunday morning.

Yes thats the same one. They have a new office on the east beach road now I think.

alison

Latest Posts

Top Bottom