luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
71 year old fathers twins
Just seen on news that 71 year old Richard Roden is the proud father of twin girls
His wife is 25 - he has 12 kids from previous marriages -
36 grandkids -
9 great grandkids .

He says he will try again in 2 years time for a boy !! :clap:

bebs

Just seen on news that 71 year old Richard Roden is the proud father of twin girls
His wife is 25 - he has 12 kids from previous marriages -
36 grandkids -
9 great grandkids .

He says he will try again in 2 years time for a boy !! :clap:

Cant keep a good man down ?-Bebs

Martyn

Why am I so cynical? :noidea: I just hope he is working and can(and did) support them along with his other 12 kids. They'll grow up probably having no father. Maybe he is well off, not seen the story. Imagine him at parents day at school :lol: the kids will be embarrassed, that's if he makes it.

Here is the story.

Britain's oldest twin father tells of joy - Telegraph

Last edited:

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
thats not right! wife is 25 yrs old?, very selfish! his kids will never have a father as most kids would like to, wont be able to play with him etc... things that kids do with thier dad!... just being honest...

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
I thought I was pushing it at 47....lol. I think he's too old to be a proper father also.....Hate to say it but I bet he's loaded to have such a young wife....I know, I know....just sayin...lol

Biker Bob

booboo

May be he's not loaded. may be he has the same charm his son has. He is very charming as i know him and can vouch for it. He is well mannered and kind and was bought up to work hard and does so. As for them being in love guess only they know that. who are we to judge. He is there for the kids at the mo. my ex hubby is a lot younger and was soon on his toes. I don't know but it makes you think doesnt it.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
I thought I was pushing it at 47....lol. I think he's too old to be a proper father also.....Hate to say it but I bet he's loaded to have such a young wife....I know, I know....just sayin...lol

Biker Bob

Agreed.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom