Mushroom

7/7 - The Ripple Effect - Fact or Fiction ?
KKOB,

I think the expression 'food for thought' is appropriate.

I am always a believer that where there is doubt and questions are raised but not answered, then the myths, rumours and hearsay will increase, and that cannot be satisfactory.
Would our 100% trustworthy government ever contemplate doing anything so outrageous and far fetched?

Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus
KKOB,

I am always a believer that where there is doubt and questions are raised but not answered, then the myths, rumours and hearsay will increase, and that cannot be satisfactory.
Would our 100% trustworthy government ever contemplate doing anything so outrageous and far fetched?

I believe the answer to the question is YES.. !... and that's not a guess. !

giglets

Hold a full, open and totally transparent Public Inquiry and let's see what comes out!

tintagel

KKOB,

I think, the little we get to know is just the "Tip of the Iceberg", literally :alien: :hippie:

Peaceplant

Cat mad and unashamed
did someone actually say trustworthy and government in the same sentence? Best laugh I have had all day :)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom