hammers

6 weeks
hi all ,my wife and i have bought an apartment near the marina and we have just sold our house in france and will b leaving for yali 20th sept all things being equal,i like sea fishing so will b looking out for a fishing boat while my wife looks around for a villa we cant wait to get back to the good life cya

pebble

6 weeks
Welcome to Turkey........
Good luck, there are some great deals out there.
Both on boats and villas.........
Have fun looking for both.

JAYTEE

6 weeks
Good luck with your new life in wonderful Yalikavak. Really envious. Wish we could move out there for good as well.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
6 weeks
Hi Hammers, hope all goes well with your move to Yalikavak, it's a lovely place to wile away the days, lucky you 2. For now I have to keep looking forward and counting to the next time we go, which will be 7 weeks today, yipppeeeee.

NickTyrrell

6 weeks
We have bought a place in Yalikavak and now I am looking to move my boat there (40 ft SeaRay). Do any of you have any suggestions / advice on renting / buying a berth in the MArina

thx

Nick

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
6 weeks
We have bought a place in Yalikavak and now I am looking to move my boat there (40 ft SeaRay). Do any of you have any suggestions / advice on renting / buying a berth in the MArina

thx

Nick

try this websitehttp://www.portbodrum.com/en/marinaplus.asp

martin

Pete&Mag

6 weeks

thx

Nick

Hi Nick. You could try a member on here Mikehibb he has a Yacht at the marina. He could maybe point you in the right direction. He usually goes to yali every 6 weeks or so.

Pete

mikehibb

6 weeks
Hi Nick. You could try a member on here Mikehibb he has a Yacht at the marina. He could maybe point you in the right direction. He usually goes to yali every 6 weeks or so.

Pete

Nick has been PMd. Thanks Pete.

I am here at the moment, just one week left this trip

Latest Posts

Top Bottom