angelaturkey

Days On The Beach in Side
5th December 2009 - in London England?
:49: I am planning a Christmas/New Year lunch for all those forum members who live near London.

Everyone is very welcome (just let me know first, as we have to book) - whether you are a new member or an active member - whether you have been to Turkey or just are interested in meeting others who have or whether you are just planning your trip, feel free to join us.

So far there are 7 of us going - one knows İstanbul very well - İ know Side - so a good chance to ask questions - and for those of us who have been anywhere else in Turkey recently we can share what is new, still good, or not so good!

It is planned be at The Ev restaurant (near Waterloo station) on İsabella Street on Saturday 5th December around 12.30pm - the food is Turkish and fabulous! So let me know if you are coming - either on this thread or by PM.

And by the way - the food at Ev is not only delicious, but also very reasonable! If you go to the group website - Turkish Restaurant London - Tas Restaurant - Turkish Restaurants you can then choose "Ev Restaurant" from the menu on the left and see photos of the place as well as then access their menus - and drool!! Alongside the restaurant there is also a delicatessen shop where you can buy all sorts of Turkish goodies and fresh Turkish bread. Most of the waiters and cooks are Turkish there - and lots of Turkish customers too. :49:

ZiaCa'

Nice idea Angela - shame I'm not in London that w'end. I've been to Tas, and look forward to trying out Ev another time!

Shame I am not in the London area the menu sound lush, wish i could get food like that actually in Turkey.

Jane

angelaturkey

Days On The Beach in Side
EasyLife - everyone is welcome - if they are in the London area at that time - all Turkey lovers learn from one another - and also enjoy a good value Turkish Christmas meal together - so far ... 7 of us ... and growing -

Latest Posts

Top Bottom