bebs

50th Birthday Party
Hi Folks,hope to celebrate my friends 50th birthday in Didim in MAY,any suggestions for restaurant where we wont get thrown out for singing. Five nifty fifties travelling over to me to party -Bebs

Tess

50th Birthday Party
Valentines have a big upstairs where you can do Karaoke etc. I think that would be a good venue and very handy and central, some of the folks who live there may have a better idea. Bet that would be a good do - Enjoy Bebs. x

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
50th Birthday Party
Well I might just turn up !!! I have sent Bebs a message re her membership !!!
And weres that other new member she's very quiet isn't she ..????
I reckon we should go over and rent a villa has i'm sure we.d be thrown out of an hotel ' .Shush ....Anyone know were PTP apt is ???.................Diane

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
50th Birthday Party
Well I might just turn up !!! I have sent Bebs a message re her membership !!!
And weres that other new member she's very quiet isn't she ..????
I reckon we should go over and rent a villa has i'm sure we.d be thrown out of an hotel ' .Shush ....Anyone know were PTP apt is ???.................Diane

Yip Bebs is one of us Golden Girls (the youngest I think), lol. Yea don't know where Maura is, maybe busy with Christmas planning. Hey what a great idea, we could kip at PTP's.
:rockon:

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
50th Birthday Party
ohhh look I've come all over hot and botherd by the bed thread . Thought i'd encourage some poor cold rich gentleman to call in for somethink to warm the cockles of his heart ............Diane

bebs

50th Birthday Party
ohhh look I've come all over hot and botherd by the bed thread . Thought i'd encourage some poor cold rich gentleman to call in for somethink to warm the cockles of his heart ............Diane
Suits you Diane no problem with callers id say -Bebs

Latest Posts

Top Bottom