spitfire

Frustrated Bolton Fan
5* All inc £249
£249 -- Exclusive: 5-Star All-Inc Turkey Break, £130 OFF

Jetline Travel is offering a 5-star all-inclusive spring break in Turkey for £249 per person -- £130 OFF the usual rate. The price includes all meals, drinks and snacks throughout the day, plus a FREE boat trip.

The deal includes return flights and seven nights at the 5-star Green Nature Resort & Spa near Marmaris, Turkey, on an all-inclusive basis. Accommodation is in the main hotel building.

Flights depart London Gatwick between 9-30 April, 2010.

Departures from Manchester are available from an extra £10 per person; from East Midlands, Bristol, Belfast or Cardiff from an extra £20 per person; or from Birmingham, Newcastle or Glasgow from an extra £30 per person.

Transfers are available from £20 per person.

Not a bad price :bounce:
I can't even get a flight cheaper than that :blink:

Allan

Greece & Turkey Holidays | Travelzoo

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
5* All inc £249
It's a great deal esp for families. I don't know why, but I've never fancied Marmaris, and I should maybe see more of thie country as we came to Yalikavak, our very first time to stay in Turkey (we once spent a day in Kusadasi and 2 days in Istanbul on a cruise), absoultely loved Istanbul, but Kusadasi was too busy, but just fell in love with this area.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
5* All inc £249
I've been there , If it had spoons or warm tea or fresh bread it may be ok !!! Still ok for flight and a couple of days shopping , To much like blackpool now

5* All inc £249
I live here loads spoons fresh bread and loads hot tea...it is a major holiday resort. nothing like blackpool.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
5* All inc £249
Not hijacking this thread, but we are 7 miles to the North of Blackpool, and it's not as good as it was, say 5 years ago, however, I heard a very interesting report on the radio this morning and quote" Blackpool has just had one of it's best years for a decade, visitors and hotel bookings are up by 20%, it was also stated that this may be because of the promise of good weather, that never happened, or due to the economic downturn families decide to stay in the UK" Blackpool is not a cheap place to wile away the days, the pleasure beach is an example you can easy spend £100 for a few rides for a family of 4. There's no AI 's in Blackpool, as yet, but I can see them seriously considering it in the not so very near future. As every choice, it's each to their own, I go into town when I have to, the hens and stag parties have ruined it for the families esp at week-ends. Our friends are in the travel industry dealing with arranging parties etc in Blackpool, and they've had a great season, giving 3 extra staff permanent jobs.

:focus:

5* All inc £249
If its the Green nature hotel @ Ciflik (close to marmaris) but a million miles away blackpool :) then its a terrific deal if you like sun clear water great food & above all peace & quiet.

civciv

5* All inc £249
Its in Siteler area of Marmaris - a really good hotel. However Marmaris is still half asleep in April so if you are looking for nightlife, then forget it! But a great deal if you want somewhere relaxing and enjoy getting out and about as the weather is usually around 22-25 degrees daytime, cold at night. Not sure when Easter is next year, could be around this time??

sandpearse

Bolton Born and Bred
5* All inc £249
I went to stay at the Green Nature hotel on Saturday, as friends from back home were there for half term last week, and I just went for the one day to visit them. (I also got a very good deal for the day, 60TL).
The food was of a very high standard, I was very impressed, as I was generally with the whole hotel. Drinks no problems, no having to wait around, staff very polite,and the rooms of a high standard.
This seems like a very good price for this hotel.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom