immac

Senior Member Has-Been
4X4 Diesel Auto Wanted
In about a month I will be after a 4X4, automatic, diesel, pick-up style. Any colour except black. Up to 2 years old, but not much more. Full spec preferred. Must be in VGood condition with service history. Cash buyer.

Navara, Ranger or similar.

Ian

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
4X4 Diesel Auto Wanted
You might be better off going for a new one. The price of used ones of that age isn't much less than a new one by the time you build in the costs of transfer and getting "Yabanci" plates etc.

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
4X4 Diesel Auto Wanted
I will be selling my 2 year old Ford Ranger "Thunder" but not untll late this year and it's a manual 5 speed. Only around 7000 Kms on it now though.

Biker Bob

alison09400

4X4 Diesel Auto Wanted
True..the price of 2nd hand cars here aren't that much less than brand new. Here's prices for both the Navara and the Ssangyong Sport

http://www.ssangyong.com.tr/asportfiyat.html

NAVARA D/C New Edition 4X2 SE 6M/T 47.490
NAVARA D/C 4X2 SE 6M/T 49.190
NAVARA D/C 4X2 SE 5A/T 55.590
NAVARA D/C 4X2 LE 5A/T 63.790
NAVARA D/C 4X4 SE 6M/T 59.790
NAVARA D/C 4X4 SE 5A/T 64.890
NAVARA D/C 4X4 LE PLATINUM 5A/T 71.490

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
4X4 Diesel Auto Wanted
I had not considered Ssangyong, but an interesting design. Anyone know anything about them?
Ian

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
4X4 Diesel Auto Wanted
Is there a dealer in the Mugla area? They are a new make to me, no nothing about them.

Biker Bob

alison09400

4X4 Diesel Auto Wanted
I love the design of all the Ssanyong cars....and their interior looks good too. True they have a Mercedes engine so that's a thumbs up from me. Bob they have 20 Dealers all over the country including Bornova in Izmir, Ankara, Istanbul, Bursa etc.

Last edited:

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
4X4 Diesel Auto Wanted
Ya they would have to have a dealership network but I don't know if I would want one if the dealer was 100's of miles away from me though.

Biker Bob

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
4X4 Diesel Auto Wanted
How about this one ?

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
4X4 Diesel Auto Wanted
Um-diddle-diddle-um-diddleye
Um-diddle-diddle-um-diddleye

Bugga !

4X4 Diesel Auto Wanted
Don't know much about Ssangyong but I do remember reading a test report some time back and the conclusion was along the lines of ...... " owning one is like admitting you have a good veneral disease"!!!

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
4X4 Diesel Auto Wanted
Just looked at the website. I think the truck is not attractive. Looks like a car until you get to the second set of doors. Their SUV's looked nice though. Have no idea how this brand compares to the rest though.

Biker Bob

Latest Posts

Top Bottom