48 mc 120
If you own this vehicle (a pale blue Ford Fusion) your driving between Milas Airport and Bodrum was a joy to watch - NOT!
You were lucky when you went through the two radar traps that the Polis were busy booking other motorists who were also in excess of the permitted maximum speed (did you not see the oncoming motorists warning you that there were radar traps ahead?).
Then after passing through the Jandarma check point you pulled into the outside lane without looking in your mirror and without signalling. If I hadn't taken avoiding action you would have collided with me!
Finally when driving down the hill to the Torba junction you drove in excess of 120 Km/hr towards one of the most dangerous junctions in Turkey!
Your driving makes the average Turkish drivers look very good!

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
48 mc 120
What makes you think it's a Brit driving?

Could have been any nationality !

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
48 mc 120
If you own this vehicle (a pale blue Ford Fusion) your driving between Milas Airport and Bodrum was a joy to watch - NOT!
You were lucky when you went through the two radar traps that the Polis were busy booking other motorists who were also in excess of the permitted maximum speed (did you not see the oncoming motorists warning you that there were radar traps ahead?).
Then after passing through the Jandarma check point you pulled into the outside lane without looking in your mirror and without signalling. If I hadn't taken avoiding action you would have collided with me!
Finally when driving down the hill to the Torba junction you drove in excess of 120 Km/hr towards one of the most dangerous junctions in Turkey!
Your driving makes the average Turkish drivers look very good!

I've emailed the Jandarma Traffic Division letting them know you witnessed a number of motoring offences involving this car.

I've given them the administrator's email address so he'll be contacting you for an address in Turkey where they can contact you for a statement.

Hope that helps - we foreigners must be seen to be doing the right thing you know :9:

C

ps only joking but just hope none of them are members here heheh

Martyn

48 mc 120
I've emailed the Jandarma Traffic Division letting them know you witnessed a number of motoring offences involving this car.

I've given them the administrator's email address so he'll be contacting you for an address in Turkey where they can contact you for a statement.

Hope that helps - we foreigners must be seen to be doing the right thing you know :9:

C

ps only joking but just hope none of them are members here heheh

Better move it to the back Room in case :p

Peregrine

48 mc 120
Buzz

how did you manage to keep up with him/her?

lol:wow:

ps - how do you know it was the owner? it could have been stolen

Peregrine

48 mc 120
.................Then after passing through the Jandarma check point you pulled into the outside lane without looking in your mirror and without signalling. If I hadn't taken avoiding action you would have collided with me!
...........................!

conspiracy theory?

actually there seems to be another inconsistency here - how could this bloke (if it was a bloke) nearly hit you if he was going that fast, unless you were trying to overtake him?

or am I missing something here :dooh:

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
48 mc 120
This is only my opinion on the matter but I don't think it's a good idea to have put someone's registration number here - I think the colour and make of the car would have sufficed. :redface:

C

kiaya

48 mc 120
Got to agree with Ceemac,but it will keep TLF members occupied trying to spot this car on the peninsula during the long summer days.

Who will be the first to clock it?

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
48 mc 120
Hey Pebble, you've got my curiosity juices flowing - what's the little blue s denote on your signature?

C

Mushroom

48 mc 120
I think before going the whole hog and publishing the number, it may well be worth remembering that unless you consider yourself to be the perfect driver - which does not and will not ever exist, it may be better to keep the matter to yourself and be grateful that you didn't get taken out.
If you have never got it wrong, driven without making mistakes or omissions, or gone over the speed limit anywhere in the world intentionally or otherwise, then I salute you as you have perfected the art when the rest of us could only try !!

Peregrine

48 mc 120
Got to agree with Ceemac,but it will keep TLF members occupied trying to spot this car on the peninsula during the long summer days.

Who will be the first to clock it?

photgraphic evidence will be required

poor bloke will get paranoid now with every one pointing at him and taking photos

:gulme:

pebble

48 mc 120
Hey Pebble, you've got my curiosity juices flowing - what's the little blue s denote on your signature?

C

Ceemac, there is no significance to it......i was playing around with the font and color, and somehow ended up with that, and never bothered to go back and change it......

Latest Posts

Top Bottom