ted j

4 bedroomed 4 Bathroomed Triplex Villa for sale
We put up with loads of potential buyers when we were selling our place in the UK
We had some really crazy offers but put up with all the associated crap which eventually paid off
Good luck Duke , but I wouldn't hold my breath for a speedy sale , just typed in Akbuk estates Sevim and John and Google didn't throw anything up , so not good advertising there

Yes, us too. When we were selling our house in North Cyprus, we had someone come round 8 times in a week, to measure up for stuff saying they are going to put an offer in...then they bought somewhere else, and we agreed a price with someone else, shook hands etc, then came to Turkey to look for somewhere to rent, got back to Cyprus, just to find out 2nd hand the potential buyers had changed their mind and bought somewhere else. So, yes it is a pain, but you just have to smile nicely and say no worries. xx

akableet1

Some Turks won't show their homes online but try to sell it somehow. I'm a bit perplex...
Selling is a lot and a lot harder than buying, especially with time wasters who would give you a peanut price after exhausting you with questions, viewing and endless phone calls. The gentleman here made it worse. Good luck anyway.

Saoirse

Lol

Had some great craic with time wasters and muppets when selling my Turkish place

Best one was a woman came to my door to tell me after seeing my house online there's no way she would buy it because she hated it!!!!

For once in my life I was actually speechless!!!

SLEEPY

Lol

Had some great craic with time wasters and muppets when selling my Turkish place

Best one was a woman came to my door to tell me after seeing my house online there's no way she would buy it because she hated it!!!!

For once in my life I was actually speechless!!!

That's no way to speak about your long suffering wife !

Duke

We put up with loads of potential buyers when we were selling our place in the UK
We had some really crazy offers but put up with all the associated crap which eventually paid off
Good luck Duke , but I wouldn't hold my breath for a speedy sale , just typed in Akbuk estates Sevim and John and Google didn't throw anything up , so not good luck!!
Www.didimakbuk.com is her web page these days sorry for misdirection. BUT with Karen terminal illness my worlds Topsy Turvy & dint know my A... From my Elbow these days .. Hence my retort to silly so called Banter from the Teenage minded element that's always hung around forums since street corners got monopolised!!
Duke

McB

If Sevim hasnt been bringing in the sales leads, go to (send email) to my tapu dot com and ask them to get in touch with her and sort out what she is doing and isnt doing, and that way make sure she is at least doing everything she should be, and whatver aspects she is falling short of, mytapu will probably offer to fill in the gaps- and avoid agents quarreling with one another.

Duke

Hi everyone thank you one & all for your replies remarks & wisecracks ! I've not been on for awhile as I have been nursing Karen my wife if 57 years who has now passed away & so although the villa is still on the market & the price is the same the conditions etc remain the same !!!
I've been unable to visit Altinkum this year first time in 16 years because if my grief & mourning !! I shall however visit next year I'm unable at present due to treatment for Prostrate cancer !! My 6th bout of cancer & one of the many reasons I might sound overly bitter !! Anyway Please if anyone is seriously interested in a large Villa with everything insitu then PM me for any details over those already posted !!
Chris

Jaycey

OMG Duke so sorry to hear of your troubles, seems you have every reason to be bitter.

Our most sincere commiserations & hope at least that your sale will now go thru smoothly with no more hassle.

Hi everyone thank you one & all for your replies remarks & wisecracks ! I've not been on for awhile as I have been nursing Karen my wife if 57 years who has now passed away & so although the villa is still on the market & the price is the same the conditions etc remain the same !!!
I've been unable to visit Altinkum this year first time in 16 years because if my grief & mourning !! I shall however visit next year I'm unable at present due to treatment for Prostrate cancer !! My 6th bout of cancer & one of the many reasons I might sound overly bitter !! Anyway Please if anyone is seriously interested in a large Villa with everything insitu then PM me for any details over those already posted !!
Chris

Fella the fact that you’ve beaten cancer or at least kept it a bay six times will give hope & comfort to many sufferers.
Dreadful news about your good Lady, now fight your own woes & do that knowing that there’s always good listeners on here with sympathetic ears and hearts.
I wish you well.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Wishing you everything you wish for yourself Duke , it is your time now , hoping you make the very best of it .

Good luck with the house and good luck with the future .

Steve n Jackie

A89

Its very nice to see you here again Duke but I'm so sorry for your loss and your own health issues. Wish you luck selling your property.

Hugs & prayers

alison x

Duke

Re: 4 bedroomed 4 Bathroomed Triplex Villa for s

Thank you everyone & you'll be pleased to hear the villa is sold !! The buyer a German Turk from Berlin walked in looked around & almost ripped the hand off my friend who showed the Villa to him !! Got price I was happy with but due to My cancer appointments etc I couldn't get out right off & within a week the monies paid had reduced due to Exchange rate changing !! I wanted Sterling of course so at time of closing the deal they paid in equivilent Turkish Lire & I lost out a tad !! Anyway monies back where they came from now in my UK bank!
I'll still holiday back in Altinkum once my period of mourning my beautiful wife is over which will take a long time so I guess ....... Anyway I sprinkled her ashes on her favourite sunbathing beach plus in the planters outside Karasoys our local Bar & her Coffee shop lol !! We had 17 years great holidays so my only regret was she went before me !!
Duke

Last edited:

howardian

Re: 4 bedroomed 4 Bathroomed Triplex Villa for s

I know how you feel right now, I lost my partner of 18 years on the 4th of November after a long illness . we also just sold our apartment in hunters valley in Altinkum, which we had for 10 years. we put our apartment up for sale and sold it the same day, with Golden sun homes , who we bought it from. also at a price we wear happy with to get a quick sale . all the best , stay strong. Howard

Latest Posts

Top Bottom