Saoirse

3000+ posts!
Bob this forum would not be the same without ya

we used to have another "eccentric" Bob but hes gone yet every forum needs a Bob

Keep on truckin Bob

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
3000+ posts!
Welcome to the 3000 club Phil baby. I actually got a TLF tee shirt and pen, so expect something in the post from the mods :)

parrot

3000+ posts!
Excellent!

Have just passed the 3000 post mark!!!!!!

Sod ceasefires and birthdays! Business as usual!

In your face, mail readers, rednecks, dodgey emlaks, yankee wannabees, ex plods et al!

Its great being old!
At least you have had some substance and interesting points in most of your posts unlike some who rack up thousand upon thousand with banal drival with no substance for the sake of posting.Will now retreat behind the barricade.

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
3000+ posts!
Bob this forum would not be the same without ya

we used to have another "eccentric" Bob but hes gone yet every forum needs a Bob

Keep on truckin Bob

Now ,Now, Bob's are wonderful things....lol.....just messin with ya Philip....sometimes your not third class....hehe
Ohhh....congrats on the 3000 posts

Bob

parrot

3000+ posts!
Awww Parrot, Be a love and wipe your beak, its all brown.
Was it just a coincidence you were first to reply.Me thinks the lady protesteth too much again,like in other posts it's always someone elses fault,Will now bow out,as I will probably have upset the golden army with the truth.

Last edited:

arrian

R.I.P
3000+ posts!
At least you have had some substance and interesting points in most of your posts unlike some who rack up thousand upon thousand with banal drival with no substance for the sake of posting.Will now retreat behind the barricade.

think you better stay there for some time!!!!!!lol

Tess

3000+ posts!
Was it just a coincidence you were first to reply.Will now bow.

Since it was me you were referring to, probably no coincidence.
You've got your dig in now at me for today so you should be happy,
amuse yourself with someone else now.
Look into my face Parrot, does it look bovvered?????

carolk

R.I.P
3000+ posts!

Some substance!!! We must both have different definition of the word! I didn't know short snipes had substance. :blink:

Peregrine

3000+ posts!
Some substance!!! We must both have different definition of the word! I didn't know short snipes had substance. :blink:

Snipes have some substance, not a lot but some. see definition below

Snipe are medium sized, skulking wading birds with short legs and long straight bills. Both sexes are mottled brown above, with paler buff stripes on the back, dark streaks on the chest and pale under parts. They are widespread as a breeding species in the UK, with particularly high densities on northern uplands but lower numbers in southern lowlands (especially south west England). In winter, birds from northern Europe join resident birds. The UK population of snipe has undergone moderate declines overall in the past twenty-five years, with particularly steep declines in lowland wet grassland

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
3000+ posts!

Aw Parrot, did someone steal your lollipop?

Jeannie :dil:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom