KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
3 Year Old English Setter Looking For A Home
This is the text of a plea posted by a Turkish dog owner on another forum. I've spoken to him and he's given permission for me to reproduce the post on TLF in order to get the information out to a wider audience.

The poster's name is Yusuf Tokgoz and he is President of the local Gun & Hunting Club.

hello all,
as you might already know i have got this english setter with me for 3 years that doesnt hunt...As we are having our second baby now in uk we will be in England for long time and will have no time to look after a dog. So we would like to give our 3 years old female english setter to an english family who would like to love her and look after her. She is ver well trained(come,sit,heel,wait on command), perfect with children, and good garden dog for strangers when you are away home, surely would not let any strangers to come in to your house at night.
so if anybody is interested please contact me by email ( I will provide the email address if you PM me: KKOB)

the applications by Turkish people will not be considered at all as i love my dog and would like British people to look after it properly rather than being chained all day.

Last edited:

Martyn

Re: 3 Year Old Red Setter Looking For A Home

What an honest post by him, hope the dog finds a good home.

Harem

I've cliqued
Aw, that's sad. Hope the dog finds a good home (another one for your gang, KKOB??)

Sara-666

Good luck helping with the re-homing, I took on another stray kitten last week that wandered into the garden but I've had to promise the hubby that this one stays outside!

Sara

Harem

I've cliqued
I was offered a blue-eyed white kitten the other day, which I, regretfully, had to turn down. But if there is anyone on here who would like it??????????????

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Oi !! You two, stop hi-jackin' my thread !! :dooh:

:focus:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom